Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Progressions in synastry?

NinRick

Hello fellow Satanic astrologers,

When we are born, our fate starts to get going, as in the moment of birth, our entire future is being cast into our charts (primary and secondary Progressions) With progressions we can tell, in how much time after birth, which tendencies will try to manifest, and when we will experience good times and when we will experience hardships.

Now, my question. Are the progressions (primary/secondary Progressions) compatible with synastry?

Can we tell for example, when it is a good time to approach someone as a lover, friend, or business partner? When people will have malefic tendencies towards us?

So in other words, can we expand synastry to progressions as well?

Can we search for aspects between our progressed planets and the natal planets of other people, and will this give us an accurate picture of the current social dynamics between ourselves and the individual in question?

The JoS on (natal) Venus/Pluto aspects:
„When this aspect is activated by a transit or through progression or worse, with one's Venus making an aspect by progression to the Pluto of the one who has this aspect, fatal attractions often occur.“

If I understand the above correctly, they do kinda mix synastry with progressions, am I right?

blackdragon666 said:
Lydia said:
Sorry to bug you guys, but I feel like there is a good chance you may know the right answer to this question.

Blackdragon666 said:
Yes these are a thing. You look at someone's progressed planets in relation to the other person's chart and vice versa.
Lydia said:
Yes, like couples who get married, this is often seen in progression, if not shown in solar return and transits.

I thank you both very much!
By that I learned something today and this also explains quite somethings to me :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back