Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

birth chart of dead baby

Cathy

Is it possible to look at the birth chart of the baby who died before it was born, if we look at it, will we get wrong results?

What results are you talking about? If a baby was never born then it doesn't have a birth chart, even if it did you wouldn't know it because how can you know the exact time it would be born?

I suggest you read the JoS website in its entirety.

Best of luck and Hail Satan!

Powerofjustice said:
What results are you talking about? If a baby was never born then it doesn't have a birth chart, even if it did you wouldn't know it because how can you know the exact time it would be born?

I'm talking about being born dead

Cathy said:
Powerofjustice said:

I'm talking about being born dead

I don’t think that anyone can give you a clear answer on that, you could still look at the time when the Baby was/would be born.

I am sorry for you loss.

You can also look in the chart of the mother of the child and also in the chart of the father, maybe you can see anything that indicates a tragedy like that.

Also look out if the Child has hard aspects to Saturn, conjunction, Square, Opposition, octile, sesisquare and inconjuntion (150Degrees).
Look for Saturn - Ruler/Sun/Asc/MC aspects maybe you find something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back