Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any significance to Chiron as a co-ruler / in the 1st house?

13th_Wolf

Meteor said:
I've heard that Chiron doesn't matter that much compared to the other planets, but is that still the case even if it's in the 1st house?
I've seen it before and I'm not sure what to make of it. If anyone has any idea what it could mean, please let me know as I'm curious.

On your Ascendant, it will have very minutely understood significance, but will be characterising you, and unique based on what your Ascendant is (the degree and sign). It is said to be the "wounded horse" in much of the descriptions you will see online. It doesn't have anything to do with so-called "trauma" though that is of measurable concern.

The interpretation of all asteroids is in very acute understanding, of their nuance. The Sun, or a planet has more power due to either having a greater degree of light energy represented by the fire element, and the electromagnetism of that represented by the air element. These have much more powerful nuances that can be read into.

Asteroids on the other hand consist wholly of the receptive water and earth qualities like a planet has; but due to their small size and no terrain, lack any distinguishing interpretation outside of potentially synchronicity based interpretation. Similar to the numerology of your name, birth date etc. Like the asteroid might be called something by some astronomer from 1971 or a whenever, and be on a certain degree, but that's about it. Asteroids are only receptive, like a sponge unto themselves. They don't reflect no light energy unless they have something on them that does, like crystals and so forth, which is uncommon.

On astrology tools, you can look at where each asteroid was in your chart and see millions of points with names like Achilles, Aurora, Nemesis etc. now clouding the whole chart. All meaning is lost if one were to load them up and try take on all of that seriously when you can look up at the sky and not see or feel them anyway. Unless you wanna astral project into the dull solid rock, lol.

I do believe certain asteroids in the future when knowledge is developed, could have a notable enough effect. Chiron, Pallas, Vesta are probably on that list. More interesting would be the Moons of the outer planets, particularly Titan, although it stays and is acting with Saturn anyway. That's what makes it's nuance interesting, it also has a different colour which will refract light and have an alienating and characterising influence, rather than the dull stone grey of the rocks on the asteroid belt.

According to HPS Maxine, Chiron is nothing that much important to affect enough the natal chart. I agree with this personally, because still, it doesn't give all that much useful information or something that is not able to be deducted from the rest of the chart.

Regardless, there is somewhat interesting info on chiron around, which might be interesting. But in the entirety of cases, whatever of this info, is already present within the chart itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back