Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A QUESTION ON MY OBVIOUSLY SATANIC BIRTHDAY

CARNAL

In the JoS website it says that Satan's zodiac sign is Capricorn and His day is Monday.
Now I was born on a Monday, 12 January, at 07:15. Which means that not only is my zodiac sign Capricorn, but my ascending also. You might call me a double Capricorn. And born on a Monday, Satan's favourite day.
So my birthday is as satanic as can be...
Can anyone knowingly answer me what all this possibly signifies about me?

CARNAL said:
In the JoS website it says that Satan's zodiac sign is Capricorn and His day is Monday.
Now I was born on a Monday, 12 January, at 07:15. Which means that not only is my zodiac sign Capricorn, but my ascending also. You might call me a double Capricorn. And born on a Monday, Satan's favourite day.

Never reveal your birth dates/time.

It means that you should not post your birth data on public forums.

CARNAL said:

First of all...please do not share your personal information in this forum. The enemy lurks in this forum. So I suggest you remove those details. And you dont need the bullshit psychic attacks that follow.
Now to answer your question. It just means that all the signs that you have been shown have guided and brought you here to Father Satan. You are on the right path. I take it that you are still new? If you are I suggest you go through the Joy of Satan website and study it. While there you could also consider the 40 day working. To help open your senses. If you crave information, there is a wealth of knowledge in Satans Library ready for download.

CARNAL said:

It says that you forgot to include your birth year.

Hornet666 said:
CARNAL said:

First of all...please do not share your personal information in this forum. The enemy lurks in this forum. So I suggest you remove those details. And you dont need the bullshit psychic attacks that follow.
Now to answer your question. It just means that all the signs that you have been shown have guided and brought you here to Father Satan. You are on the right path. I take it that you are still new? If you are I suggest you go through the Joy of Satan website and study it. While there you could also consider the 40 day working. To help open your senses. If you crave information, there is a wealth of knowledge in Satans Library ready for download.
But how do I remove a post? I don't know.

CARNAL said:
Hornet666 said:
CARNAL said:

But how do I remove a post? I don't know.
You can report a post from the upper right corner of the post and explain that you want your sensitive info gone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back