Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transiting Pluto manifestation

NinRick

When is it most likely that transiting Pluto will kick in when for example conjuring a natal planet?

When the conjunction is exact?
Or even a bit before it is 0 Deg. Conjunction, like 3 degrees before that? Or maybe 3 Degrees after that?

NinRick said:
When is it most likely that transiting Pluto will kick in when for example conjuring a natal planet?

Or even a bit before it is 0 Deg. Conjunction, like 3 degrees before that? Or maybe 3 Degrees after that?

I would give it a range of 2 degrees but would start taking note at probably 4/5 or so.

Check for that year first progressions, and if there is anything that is likewise that is prominent on your planets in them for the year the transit is.

Then check for that year your solar return and the quarter returns for the segments of the year in which Pluto is doing this transit in. See if there are any events that are signified by special degrees, tight aspects, the angles etc. etc. Transiting Pluto backs and reinforces these to potentially happening.

Then for each month when this is going on, also check the lunar returns and do the same.

Then it goes down to just being mindful of everyday astrology like moon signs and cycles, and the patterning which you can see in your own experience, how the transit might exploit it.

If anything is negative with any planet (like if you were also doing it for Saturn or so) then take extra precautions during that time if its specific. Like how some people move to different locations or stay alone or with people who have different synastry than who they are normally around etc. etc. Everything like that can be important too if its survival that's in question.

:p

NinRick said:

I am not sure but I think it is when it is exact or nearest to the planet. That's when it has the most intense manifestation.

I am having a major and positive Pluto transit currently which is helping me shed negative habits and transform myself to the best. I love it.

Hail Satan Forever!!

13th_Wolf said:
NinRick said:

I would give it a range of 2 degrees but would start taking note at probably 4/5 or so.

Check for that year first progressions, and if there is anything that is likewise that is prominent on your planets in them for the year the transit is.

Then check for that year your solar return and the quarter returns for the segments of the year in which Pluto is doing this transit in. See if there are any events that are signified by special degrees, tight aspects, the angles etc. etc. Transiting Pluto backs and reinforces these to potentially happening.

Then for each month when this is going on, also check the lunar returns and do the same.

Then it goes down to just being mindful of everyday astrology like moon signs and cycles, and the patterning which you can see in your own experience, how the transit might exploit it.

If anything is negative with any planet (like if you were also doing it for Saturn or so) then take extra precautions during that time if its specific. Like how some people move to different locations or stay alone or with people who have different synastry than who they are normally around etc. etc. Everything like that can be important too if its survival that's in question.

:p

Thank you for the reply, as always very helpful.
You get a 10/10 from me! =)

Yeah I will do that once I find some time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back