Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guardian Demon

A

Anonymous

Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to get information from the birth chart, regarding Guardian Demons...

When I was a kid I did the working to figure out who my Guardian is, and I got two names out of it, I did it twice. Now, given that I wasn't even close to serious about Satanism, let's not consider that to be true... Who knows what I was thinking back then. Anyway, I was wondering to if it's disrespectful to try again with the same Goddess? I'm not really sure if I did it properly, was several years ago. But I still really like her.

Also, I was going through all of it again, the list of the Demons, and I realized this one in particular had the same exact sign /degree as my ascendant... Could this possibly mean anything? Is it safe to assume that she could be my GD and that I can vibrate her name and ask her directly? I'm guessing this time, I'll interpretate the "answer" in a more accurate way. So I need to be sure. I guess having doubts about it, would probably mean that she's not the one, but I really really like her. I can relate with pretty much anything on her description... And there's also other stuff, that goes way back, that I'm not gonna mention here so that this doesn't become another huge text of mine, but that would make sense, if she's indeed my Guardian, it would mean that she's been with me all along, even before I came to Spiritual Satanism...

I need to confirm it with her again. Is it disrespectful? Also there's one song with her name. That's been playing inside my head all day long... I'm not sure if this is a sign, or my imagination.

Invictus2 said:

If you want my opinion on what you just said, it sounds like you already found and received a sign confirming who your GD is. It is not just a coincidence that such a song is playing in your head at this time, especially for a God who you get along so well with.

Invictus2 said:
Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to get information from the birth chart, regarding Guardian Demons...

When I was a kid I did the working to figure out who my Guardian is, and I got two names out of it, I did it twice. Now, given that I wasn't even close to serious about Satanism, let's not consider that to be true... Who knows what I was thinking back then. Anyway, I was wondering to if it's disrespectful to try again with the same Goddess? I'm not really sure if I did it properly, was several years ago. But I still really like her.

Also, I was going through all of it again, the list of the Demons, and I realized this one in particular had the same exact sign /degree as my ascendant... Could this possibly mean anything? Is it safe to assume that she could be my GD and that I can vibrate her name and ask her directly? I'm guessing this time, I'll interpretate the "answer" in a more accurate way. So I need to be sure. I guess having doubts about it, would probably mean that she's not the one, but I really really like her. I can relate with pretty much anything on her description... And there's also other stuff, that goes way back, that I'm not gonna mention here so that this doesn't become another huge text of mine, but that would make sense, if she's indeed my Guardian, it would mean that she's been with me all along, even before I came to Spiritual Satanism...

I need to confirm it with her again. Is it disrespectful? Also there's one song with her name. That's been playing inside my head all day long... I'm not sure if this is a sign, or my imagination.
This is definitely a sign. Try asking her.

I want to ask something to friends who know your Guardian. Does your natal chart have dates or zodiac sign that it represents? Maybe your favorite plant is his/her plant or that plant has appeared in unexpected places since your childhood. Maybe your favorite color is his/her candle color. Maybe your talent or profession is one of his/her areas of expertise. Did you find common things like this on the Demons page?

EA666 said:
I want to ask something to friends who know your Guardian. Does your natal chart have dates or zodiac sign that it represents? Maybe your favorite plant is his/her plant or that plant has appeared in unexpected places since your childhood. Maybe your favorite color is his/her candle color. Maybe your talent or profession is one of his/her areas of expertise. Did you find common things like this on the Demons page?
Yes this happens a lot. Although not with everything. Only specific things.

Also the God/ess you feel lots of unexplained and deep attraction to has a high chance of being your gaurdian.

When I just discovered what a gaurdian is and trying to find who he/she was, I read the page about Goddess Astarte first thing and I just wished she was my GD. But I thought there is no way a crowned princess of hell would be my gaurdian.

So I tried to read and almost all of the Demons and their attributes but still I just wished she was Astarte and didn't want anyone but her. Although I respected all of the Gods and found them really amazing.

I was quite new so I didn't try to figure out my GD and was patient. But still I just felt it was Astarte. Until I found (or maybe guided) to an idea to discover if she was my GD when I was meditating.

Yep turns out she is.🥰

This made me incredibly happy. I love her soo much and my love for her is indescribable.💚

Even recently I got undeniable proof she really is my GD. She really never lets me down and is too generous with me.

💚🌿Hail Princess Astarte. The Queen of the Heavens!!🌿💚
acb9d36a-7ac1-4ed7-9c1c-4e9966b2c608.png

EA666 said:

Yes, usually our Guardian's sign is the sign that represents us.
Also yes, "things in common" like my favourite planet being the planet referred on His description and having a significant interest in His area of expertise stand for me at least.

mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:

Also the God/ess you feel lots of unexplained and deep attraction to has a high chance of being your gaurdian.

When I just discovered what a gaurdian is and trying to find who he/she was, I read the page about Goddess Astarte first thing and I just wished she was my GD. But I thought there is no way a crowned princess of hell would be my gaurdian.

So I tried to read and almost all of the Demons and their attributes but still I just wished she was Astarte and didn't want anyone but her. Although I respected all of the Gods and found them really amazing.

I was quite new so I didn't try to figure out my GD and was patient. But still I just felt it was Astarte. Until I found (or maybe guided) to an idea to discover if she was my GD when I was meditating.

Yep turns out she is.🥰

This made me incredibly happy. I love her soo much and my love for her is indescribable.💚

Even recently I got undeniable proof she really is my GD. She really never lets me down and is too generous with me.

This is AMAZING. I am so happy for you. Hail our beautiful Astarte the Queen of Heavens! 💗💗💗💗

Maya said:
EA666 said:

Yes, usually our Guardian's sign is the sign that represents us.
Also yes, "things in common" like my favourite planet being the planet referred on His description and having a significant interest in His area of expertise stand for me at least.

Yes Maya 💗 Mine is Lord Ronobe and I have common things with Him. Hail Ronobe! ☀️🔥

mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:

Yep turns out she is.🥰

And I want you to ask something. Before my dedication ritual to Satan, a good fortune teller said perseveringly to me that a “jinn” protects me. Is it possible that my Guardian knew me and protected me even before I learned Spiritual Satanism and before the dedication ritual?

EA666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:

Yep turns out she is.🥰

And I want you to ask something. Before my dedication ritual to Satan, a good fortune teller said perseveringly to me that a “jinn” protects me. Is it possible that my Guardian knew me and protected me even before I learned Spiritual Satanism and before the dedication ritual?
Yes! People of Satan who were with him in past lives are protected and guided even before dedication.

mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Yep turns out she is.🥰

Yes! People of Satan who were with him in past lives are protected and guided even before dedication.

I am so happy. Thank you thank you thank you 💗💗💗

EA666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:

I am so happy. Thank you thank you thank you 💗💗💗
You are welcome :D

Shadowcat said:
Thanks for sharing your experience! You know what's funny? I did the working when I made this post but I didn't really manage to understand any answer whatsoever from the Goddess. Time went on and I sort of forgot about it, having so many things to do everyday, lately I started reading about the Gods and I get yet another name. 3 names now, one of which, is the Goddess I care for the most, so I managed to get myself some free time and did a proper summoning ritual some days ago. I got "signs" for each of these 3, so my mind plays tricks on me. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so confused about this, yesterday I was pretty sure it could be Amon Ra, as I keep seeing cars with license plates with Ra on it, everywhere. I took it as a sign, and yesterday I was planning on doing a proper summoning ritual sometime soon. but now coming back to this post in which has a drawing of Astarte, that I had not seen yet... Makes me wonder. Looking at that drawing... I'm sure anyone would consider her extremely beautiful. But I have a feeling for it that I can't really explain. I feel a connection with her.

mercury_wisdom said:

I can totally relate to this. No matter how much I read about other Gods, I just want it to be Astarte.

I guess me coming back to this post specifically today, could be a sign of confirmation but I don't know. I just don't want to think it's her and then start wasting her time communicating with her

mercury_wisdom said:
EA666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Yep turns out she is.🥰

My GD is also Astaroth, and the way I figured it out was through my birth chart, my name's Vedic origins (Kavi) being associated with Venus, my actual Venus sign being in a female sign, my chart ruler being Venus, some of the women that had a huge influence on my upbringing having similar name as her, such as Ester, Estrella, etc. My fav number is 5. Black green and blue being my fav colors, and one of em happens to be her favorite color. And at school when I was reading about Greek Mythology, Aphrodite and Athena (Zeus too) stuck out like a sore thumb to me and got my attention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back