Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Science and supernatural

Uus293

Hello, I am posting for the first time.

I originally believed in science and was an antitheist. But when I was a student, when I saw a pamphlet that filmed a miracle to a friend who believed in Christianity, I had many questions about my beliefs. And I have a lot of curiosity and thoughts about ghosts and supernatural phenomena.

I can't say that all the phenomena that occur in the haunted place experience uploaded on youtube (such as Poltergeist, EMP, voice recorded in White Noise, etc.) are true, but I don't think that it is logical to say that they are all false. I think the phenomena caused by these spiritual beings are a hint that connects our physical and eternal worlds (including the Astral worlds). However, there is very little information on this part. Even the EMF caused by spiritual beings is inexplicable. Many people think of these phenomena as pseudoscience or fake, and they are rarely studied, and the equipment and technologies are at the basic level. I think that science is not limited to the physical world in which we live, but can also extend to the eternity world.

I am being mocked and harassed by Christian spirit beings, and while writing this article, I think I may be being manipulated, but what I want is that I hope that someone who is able to take over my thoughts. In particular, I hope that JoS members who are familiar with physics and natural sciences read this article. In particular, I think that if there is a lot of research and progress in this area, you will need permission and a lot of help from Satan and the his demons. I am not smart, but I would like people who are smarter than me to fulfill my thoughts. I know that those who have a relationship with Satan or demons are protected by them. I attended a unique church for 7 years. While attending this church, I learned accurate biblical knowledge that is not available in general churches or theology. (Currently rejecting it. I am being harassed by beings on the Christian side. Michael, who will be ruined and defeated)

If human beings are able to explain and deal with the eternity as science advances, they will be able to protect themselves from judgment and angelic entities. I really hope that people who are interested in this part will arise.

(There are some awkward parts that I wrote in the past because my previous writings have been blown away, but I'm sorry. If I'm thinking the wrong way, you guys judge me)

You should read the whole website.
WWW.JoyofSatan.com

Uus293 said:
Hello, I am posting for the first time.

I originally believed in science and was an antitheist. But when I was a student, when I saw a pamphlet that filmed a miracle to a friend who believed in Christianity, I had many questions about my beliefs. And I have a lot of curiosity and thoughts about ghosts and supernatural phenomena.

I can't say that all the phenomena that occur in the haunted place experience uploaded on youtube (such as Poltergeist, EMP, voice recorded in White Noise, etc.) are true, but I don't think that it is logical to say that they are all false. I think the phenomena caused by these spiritual beings are a hint that connects our physical and eternal worlds (including the Astral worlds). However, there is very little information on this part. Even the EMF caused by spiritual beings is inexplicable. Many people think of these phenomena as pseudoscience or fake, and they are rarely studied, and the equipment and technologies are at the basic level. I think that science is not limited to the physical world in which we live, but can also extend to the eternity world.

I am being mocked and harassed by Christian spirit beings, and while writing this article, I think I may be being manipulated, but what I want is that I hope that someone who is able to take over my thoughts. In particular, I hope that JoS members who are familiar with physics and natural sciences read this article. In particular, I think that if there is a lot of research and progress in this area, you will need permission and a lot of help from Satan and the his demons. I am not smart, but I would like people who are smarter than me to fulfill my thoughts. I know that those who have a relationship with Satan or demons are protected by them. I attended a unique church for 7 years. While attending this church, I learned accurate biblical knowledge that is not available in general churches or theology. (Currently rejecting it. I am being harassed by beings on the Christian side. Michael, who will be ruined and defeated)

If human beings are able to explain and deal with the eternity as science advances, they will be able to protect themselves from judgment and angelic entities. I really hope that people who are interested in this part will arise.

(There are some awkward parts that I wrote in the past because my previous writings have been blown away, but I'm sorry. If I'm thinking the wrong way, you guys judge me)
Hey, welcome to the forums. :)

Science and true spirituality definitely come together. High priestess Maxine studied physical sciences in a college scholarship.

If you advance in either branch science or spirituality one reveals the other. That's why christian churches halted science completely and killed intelligent and advanced scientists like the case with Galileo.

Here are some excellent reads about science and spirituality and also about ghosts:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MindTechnology.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Physics_of_the_Soul.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mind.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ghosts.html

Also stop doubting your intelligence! The fact that you have come to father Satan in itself shows immense intelligence, bravery, and will power.

Hail Satan Forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back