Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PastLife Lover / Succubus-Incubus in Chart ?

furious flame

How to see them ? What planets , aspects etc ?
And
How to confirm that they are from Satan side not from enemy side ?

furious flame said:
And

This is honestly something i am curious about as well, if something like this specifically can be read in ones birth chart. I have heard that certain aspects in general can show how one may connect to Satan or another God in past lives.

How timely.
I've recently come into some experience with this exact topic and am completely digging on it.

His chart closely resembles many of the current positions of the zodiac and the last 3 weeks have been amazing.
I think I've finally found the answer to my own sexual hang-ups.

I am currently working with two - human spirits. One has been with me for a year. His story is that he was put inside for having unacceptable ideas and beliefs in an Irish Catholic family and was provoked and goaded by family and put away, later murdered by another patient and had nowhere to go and so he remained at the hospital for more than 80 years. I went to this hospital's cemetery deliberately looking for spirits of the marginalised dead who would be of Father. I knew that was where they would be. Many people who rejected the creepio jeepio were put there. It's a terrible, foreboding place.
He was very young when he was killed so he is sensitive and rather innocent and quick to emotions, very protective of my dog and a wonderful presence to have around. He is uninterested in me sexually.
This is not something I have been able to get across to my other ghost (I dislike the term but he hates being referred to as dead) who immediately dominated and the two do not care for one another.
This man was very infamous in life. A very powerful being who made no secrets of his intentions. I have problems I've detailed to you all. I don't mind a deceased lover. Eh, I may never go back to live ones.

I have had - occurrences for some years relating to this fellow. My life has taken its course and I am no longer bothered by his past (suicide in prison, lost hope) and went to his grave and made a pact. He's wanted to be with me a long time, I'm done rejecting. In trance work and dialogue opened by means of a pendulum (I hold it over the keyboard of my computer to allow words to be spelled) I found that we were together in past and the current state of the zodiac is a special strength for him.
The dichotomy I have is that - even though he rejected religion in this life, he only dabbled in Satanism and lived as an atheist. Aspects of his non-corporeal self are only partially developed or over developed without balance.

They will share these things with you. Find a means of communication that works. What I do may not work for you but once you've established communication, there is a whole field of discovery. Yours may want to develop things more slowly, that's fine. They don't see time as we do. But, I do suggest you do dream journaling and also for what you learn and find while meditating.

How to see them? They gain power as they become more ensconced in your life. Unless you end things, they remain with you. There are definite reasons you are drawn together, even if one of you no longer has a body - or never had one. I consider myself fortunate that of all the places in the world, mine was buried not far from where I live. So far he appears visually as a shape, a blue and silver outline of the shape he had in life. Sort of shimmering and shining. He moves about near me. In dreams and trance states, I see him as he was when he was happiest in life. Then there's "typical ghost stuff" like things moving, premonitions, so on and so forth. I had the occasion of watching a documentary about him only to have my internet interrupted repeatedly until I agreed not to watch those. He has a resentment of being misportrayed and slandered. Understandable. While this one is kind of an odd case, don't be surprised, we are more powerful than the average ordinary person so it should come as no surprise if your incorporeal love is also a significant figure.
The world and experiences offer so much more than the enemy wants you to know.
Be discriminating, be cautious, fact check what they tell you, as you would with a live person. But, above all, experience.

FoxTerrier888 said:
How timely.
I've recently come into some experience with this exact topic and am completely digging on it.

His chart closely resembles many of the current positions of the zodiac and the last 3 weeks have been amazing.
I think I've finally found the answer to my own sexual hang-ups.

I am currently working with two - human spirits. One has been with me for a year. His story is that he was put inside for having unacceptable ideas and beliefs in an Irish Catholic family and was provoked and goaded by family and put away, later murdered by another patient and had nowhere to go and so he remained at the hospital for more than 80 years. I went to this hospital's cemetery deliberately looking for spirits of the marginalised dead who would be of Father. I knew that was where they would be. Many people who rejected the creepio jeepio were put there. It's a terrible, foreboding place.
He was very young when he was killed so he is sensitive and rather innocent and quick to emotions, very protective of my dog and a wonderful presence to have around. He is uninterested in me sexually.
This is not something I have been able to get across to my other ghost (I dislike the term but he hates being referred to as dead) who immediately dominated and the two do not care for one another.
This man was very infamous in life. A very powerful being who made no secrets of his intentions. I have problems I've detailed to you all. I don't mind a deceased lover. Eh, I may never go back to live ones.

I have had - occurrences for some years relating to this fellow. My life has taken its course and I am no longer bothered by his past (suicide in prison, lost hope) and went to his grave and made a pact. He's wanted to be with me a long time, I'm done rejecting. In trance work and dialogue opened by means of a pendulum (I hold it over the keyboard of my computer to allow words to be spelled) I found that we were together in past and the current state of the zodiac is a special strength for him.
The dichotomy I have is that - even though he rejected religion in this life, he only dabbled in Satanism and lived as an atheist. Aspects of his non-corporeal self are only partially developed or over developed without balance.

They will share these things with you. Find a means of communication that works. What I do may not work for you but once you've established communication, there is a whole field of discovery. Yours may want to develop things more slowly, that's fine. They don't see time as we do. But, I do suggest you do dream journaling and also for what you learn and find while meditating.

How to see them? They gain power as they become more ensconced in your life. Unless you end things, they remain with you. There are definite reasons you are drawn together, even if one of you no longer has a body - or never had one. I consider myself fortunate that of all the places in the world, mine was buried not far from where I live. So far he appears visually as a shape, a blue and silver outline of the shape he had in life. Sort of shimmering and shining. He moves about near me. In dreams and trance states, I see him as he was when he was happiest in life. Then there's "typical ghost stuff" like things moving, premonitions, so on and so forth. I had the occasion of watching a documentary about him only to have my internet interrupted repeatedly until I agreed not to watch those. He has a resentment of being misportrayed and slandered. Understandable. While this one is kind of an odd case, don't be surprised, we are more powerful than the average ordinary person so it should come as no surprise if your incorporeal love is also a significant figure.
The world and experiences offer so much more than the enemy wants you to know.
Be discriminating, be cautious, fact check what they tell you, as you would with a live person. But, above all, experience.

Do you presume to have a human lover who is desceased? First of all I am not even certain if this is possible, although if you are open enough i can sort of see any spirit coming to you that might take that interest..i dont dare say. Did you Go through Father Satan for him? On another note would he even permit that with someone who has passed on from here..at least if they are under him...last i checked though i thought all human souls of Satan were reincarnated and sent back here. Maybe i am wrong. Otherwise if not, i must say he might very well be not who he says he is and can even be of the enemy. There are malevolent beings and othewise neutral presences that like to mess with humans all the time.

Shadowcat said:
furious flame said:
And

I have heard that certain aspects in general can show how one may connect to Satan or another God in past lives.

Can you share more information about the aspects ?

furious flame said:
Shadowcat said:
furious flame said:
And

I have heard that certain aspects in general can show how one may connect to Satan or another God in past lives.

Can you share more information about the aspects ?

I think this has to do with the prominence of certain planets or the placements in general but I am not sure of all the details. Birthdates relating to certain times or numbers may count also as well as the day. Again not 100% just theorizing. Others are free to chime in ofcourse

Past lives are usually associated with the 4th, 8th, and 12th Houses, being the natural domains of the psychic water signs. Each house may represent how closely involved, or in which specific ways your incubis/succubis have a role in your current life or past lives. For example, planets within 4th/aspects to 4th house ruler, implies the succubus/incubus helped you cope with circumstances in your private life, or allowed you to have sexual release in spite of an over-religious or restrictive environment. While planets within 8th/aspects to 8th house ruler means they intimately collaborated with you in your spiritual transformation in that lifetime, whether you were aware of them or not. With planets in or aspecting 12th house ruler, your succubus/incubus helped you learn how to enlighten yourself through sexual healing and acknowledging past life karma that was dragging you down.

Planets associated with love and sex are Venus (how one loves), Mars (sexuality and passion), Uranus (unique values, LGBT orientations), Neptune (ideals, desperation, craving idyllic intimacy), and Pluto (darker, deeper desires, confronting one's true nature in romance or hookups). So any of these placed in either the 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 12th houses can indicate involvement with a succubus/incubus in past lives and current life.

However, there must be strong natal aspects between any two or more of Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and placed in sexual or occult houses as forementioned. The closer the aspect orb of conjunction, square, opposition, trine, the more important this connection is. Trine between any two or more of the planets, indicates naturally feeling at ease with the succubus/incubus even if they seem unfamiliar to you in your current life. Square and opposition just means you may need time to adjust or get to know them again. How quickly you embrace them depends on how many lifetimes ago you had last shared a commitment.

DreamWeaver said:
Past lives are usually associated with the 4th, 8th, and 12th Houses, being the natural domains of the psychic water signs. Each house may represent how closely involved, or in which specific ways your incubis/succubis have a role in your current life or past lives. For example, planets within 4th/aspects to 4th house ruler, implies the succubus/incubus helped you cope with circumstances in your private life, or allowed you to have sexual release in spite of an over-religious or restrictive environment. While planets within 8th/aspects to 8th house ruler means they intimately collaborated with you in your spiritual transformation in that lifetime, whether you were aware of them or not. With planets in or aspecting 12th house ruler, your succubus/incubus helped you learn how to enlighten yourself through sexual healing and acknowledging past life karma that was dragging you down.

Planets associated with love and sex are Venus (how one loves), Mars (sexuality and passion), Uranus (unique values, LGBT orientations), Neptune (ideals, desperation, craving idyllic intimacy), and Pluto (darker, deeper desires, confronting one's true nature in romance or hookups). So any of these placed in either the 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 12th houses can indicate involvement with a succubus/incubus in past lives and current life.

However, there must be strong natal aspects between any two or more of Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and placed in sexual or occult houses as forementioned. The closer the aspect orb of conjunction, square, opposition, trine, the more important this connection is. Trine between any two or more of the planets, indicates naturally feeling at ease with the succubus/incubus even if they seem unfamiliar to you in your current life. Square and opposition just means you may need time to adjust or get to know them again. How quickly you embrace them depends on how many lifetimes ago you had last shared a commitment.

I wish I could provide you my astro chart but concerns obviously.

But some of those houses you mention I have one or more planets in them. I dedicated back in 2003 a day after my dedication I performed a succubus ritual although I didn't perform the standard ritual I just did it I was ignorant back then. And just did the ritual.

Back then I was 12 years old. Now obviously I haven't spiritually advanced but stayed fanatically loyal to NS and SS.

Is this normal? Seems like I was ahead of my time very precocious desire and interest in succubi.

DreamWeaver said:

thank you so much. i can already say that some of these placements apply to me and may even have something to do with connecting to his specific sign and element but i am not certain. Same as gear i would love to give my chart for an analysis of this to some one here who could see this better..but yea "reasons". you never know who lurks

DreamWeaver said:

Wow, DreamWeaver! Thanks for this.

I didn't understand this at first. But yeah I do have this in my chart. It's pretty obvious actually.

By the way how did you learn this? It seems astro info on Succubi/Incubi is hard to find and the easiest way to find out something like this is with getting our charts read by our professional astrologers. Other than that it's almost impossible to learn more about this without the help of the Gods.

By the way do you have a Protonmail? I might want to talk to you more about this with you if you don't mind.

Have a good day and best of luck sister!

Hail Satan Forever!!

DreamWeaver said:

Hey, DreamWeaver,

I replied to your email. Did you get it?

DreamWeaver said:

I replied to your emails, DreamWeaver. Sorry for the late reply as I muted notifications for privacy issues. Did you recieve my emails sister?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back