Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon Nodes

babynadja

I'm asking this question specifically to HP Cobra and Lydia. Moon Nodes really work, I can see that. But I'm not sure if the South Node and Saturn are all related to past life. Because Hps Maxine said Satan instantly reincarnated his grandmother (if i remember correctly it's her grandmother) right after she died. In this case, there is not always a natural situation in reincarnation. Therefore, we may not get a correct answer about past life and past life karma from the birth chart. What do you think about this?

lilysandalwood said:
I'm asking this question specifically to HP Cobra and Lydia. Moon Nodes really work, I can see that. But I'm not sure if the South Node and Saturn are all related to past life. Because Hps Maxine said Satan instantly reincarnated his grandmother (if i remember correctly it's her grandmother) right after she died. In this case, there is not always a natural situation in reincarnation. Therefore, we may not get a correct answer about past life and past life karma from the birth chart. What do you think about this?
This wasn't directed to me but I can contribute. The Gods are masters at Astrology and can easily see the possible times to reincarnate a soul. The birth chart usually has to match what is in the soul unless one is a very advanced soul that is barely affected by the planets. Also, one thing can appear in multiple ways in charts. If something could only appear one particular way in a chart then reincarnation would be taking probably centuries for each soul. Poverty for example can appear as a Taurus Saturn, 2nd or 8th house Saturn, ruler of the 2nd house on the south node, aspects between Venus and Saturn and so on. This is why reincarnation in general may not take a very long time as your karmic issues can be expressed in multiple ways Astrologically.

The Gods can also remove things from the soul for quicker reincarnation of an individual. I would also like to think that when Maxine said the Gods reincarnated the person immediately, they put their soul in a developing embryo and not necessarily in a baby that is just to be born. Unborn babies usually already have a soul for several months before the birth.

Blackdragon666 said:
lilysandalwood said:
This wasn't directed to me but I can contribute. The Gods are masters at Astrology and can easily see the possible times to reincarnate a soul. The birth chart usually has to match what is in the soul unless one is a very advanced soul that is barely affected by the planets. Also, one thing can appear in multiple ways in charts. If something could only appear one particular way in a chart then reincarnation would be taking probably centuries for each soul. Poverty for example can appear as a Taurus Saturn, 2nd or 8th house Saturn, ruler of the 2nd house on the south node, aspects between Venus and Saturn and so on. This is why reincarnation in general may not take a very long time as your karmic issues can be expressed in multiple ways Astrologically.

The Gods can also remove things from the soul for quicker reincarnation of an individual. I would also like to think that when Maxine said the Gods reincarnated the person immediately, they put their soul in a developing embryo and not necessarily in a baby that is just to be born. Unborn babies usually already have a soul for several months before the birth.

Thank you very much for your answer. Of course, He placed her soul in an embryo, I think so. Just what they do when they reincarnate; and I wondered if they were considering karma and past life unconditionally. I would also like to ask if our Gods are the only ones who do the reincarnation. In short, I want to know if there are exceptions. I'm an amateur astrologer yet. But I'm improving myself. That's why it is important to find answers to the questions I have in my mind for being a good astrologer. And should we interpret Chiron?

lilysandalwood said:

All reincarnation is natural, but what the Gods can do overarches and works with Nature to manifest in a certain way. And all of this is seen in the fateful level of the whole universe too (which for us, our closest mode for representation of this is the Moon and it's nodes).

Like Blackdragon666 said there are a whole lot more things to consider in a natal chart about past lives. I had an idea recently about backwards Solar returns, like the regressions but with Solar Returns instead, maybe it would also have something to do with Pluto and the nodes though? and also very complicated :lol:

All of this stuff concerning deeper astrology is in the air still here, and has yet to be properly researched on the objective level of Truth. A lot of people here have been going off on whims and tangents about mostly their feelings on a topic backed by some experience. It is hard also to convey especially on a forum, anything experienced spiritually because it is subjective by its nature and can be interpreted by those reading in many contrary ways (that cause arguments usually). If there was a foundation of material going into these things, we could talk on these matters that go beyond with a lot more clarity and steady progression, instead of casting a fishing hook into the vast ocean and hoping to get something useful out of it like a treasure chest. Hopefully we can do that soon lol.

lilysandalwood said:
Blackdragon666 said:
lilysandalwood said:

Thank you very much for your answer. Of course, He placed her soul in an embryo, I think so. Just what they do when they reincarnate; and I wondered if they were considering karma and past life unconditionally. I would also like to ask if our Gods are the only ones who do the reincarnation. In short, I want to know if there are exceptions. I'm an amateur astrologer yet. But I'm improving myself. That's why it is important to find answers to the questions I have in my mind for being a good astrologer. And should we interpret Chiron?

For us, they do reincarnation and yes there are exceptions for people undedicated who act in an exceptional way in their lives unaided. For xians and jews which curse the Truth, they are left alone (some less influenced xians who have Satanic indications are helped in reincarnation) and jews practicing and considered important are always aided in their incarnations by the enemy. You should read HP Cobras sermons on reincarnation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ndj5v6zka3h28/The%20Afterlife%20and%20%20Reincarnation.pdf?dl=1
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Chiron being an asteroid among many asteroids, without it's own externalizing energy forms and light, acts among the subtle influence of all the other asteroids mostly unnoticed. There is wisdom in the mythology of the wounded sage, horse, healer etc. but it doesn't relate to the asteroid itself. In numerological and lexicological terms I believe the names that by chance, people have given to each asteroid may relate in understanding subtle synchronicities in a chart. Certain asteroid names in a chart, being on certain planets, degrees etc. but that is not an actual materializing influence, only a subtle and whimsical thing to note about relatively few asteroids.

I wrote a reply about the difference between asteroids and stars+planets, along with a theory about how some asteroids with crystalline elements in them might be able to reflect and refract light energy in their own spectrum and thus count as an influence: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40989&p=165114&hilit=#p165114

Hope that helps you :D

13th_Wolf said:
lilysandalwood said:

All reincarnation is natural, but what the Gods can do overarches and works with Nature to manifest in a certain way. And all of this is seen in the fateful level of the whole universe too (which for us, our closest mode for representation of this is the Moon and it's nodes).

Like Blackdragon666 said there are a whole lot more things to consider in a natal chart about past lives. I had an idea recently about backwards Solar returns, like the regressions but with Solar Returns instead, maybe it would also have something to do with Pluto and the nodes though? and also very complicated :lol:

All of this stuff concerning deeper astrology is in the air still here, and has yet to be properly researched on the objective level of Truth. A lot of people here have been going off on whims and tangents about mostly their feelings on a topic backed by some experience. It is hard also to convey especially on a forum, anything experienced spiritually because it is subjective by its nature and can be interpreted by those reading in many contrary ways (that cause arguments usually). If there was a foundation of material going into these things, we could talk on these matters that go beyond with a lot more clarity and steady progression, instead of casting a fishing hook into the vast ocean and hoping to get something useful out of it like a treasure chest. Hopefully we can do that soon lol.

lilysandalwood said:
Blackdragon666 said:

For us, they do reincarnation and yes there are exceptions for people undedicated who act in an exceptional way in their lives unaided. For xians and jews which curse the Truth, they are left alone (some less influenced xians who have Satanic indications are helped in reincarnation) and jews practicing and considered important are always aided in their incarnations by the enemy. You should read HP Cobras sermons on reincarnation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8ndj5v6zka3h28/The%20Afterlife%20and%20%20Reincarnation.pdf?dl=1
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Chiron being an asteroid among many asteroids, without it's own externalizing energy forms and light, acts among the subtle influence of all the other asteroids mostly unnoticed. There is wisdom in the mythology of the wounded sage, horse, healer etc. but it doesn't relate to the asteroid itself. In numerological and lexicological terms I believe the names that by chance, people have given to each asteroid may relate in understanding subtle synchronicities in a chart. Certain asteroid names in a chart, being on certain planets, degrees etc. but that is not an actual materializing influence, only a subtle and whimsical thing to note about relatively few asteroids.

I wrote a reply about the difference between asteroids and stars+planets, along with a theory about how some asteroids with crystalline elements in them might be able to reflect and refract light energy in their own spectrum and thus count as an influence: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40989&p=165114&hilit=#p165114

Hope that helps you :D

Thank you sooooooo much for your help. It was very enlightening and informative. I will look at the links you posted. ⚡

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back