Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

“Scientific evidence article” for skeptics and Venus/Mars detriment placement in victims of murder

Sundara

I’m not one to usually study major mathematical methods for astrology because it’s intuitive but this is a very simple and evidential article for skeptics and maybe even helpful for some members.

They took 1,518 victims of certain circumstances, some being victims of murder. They did AIDS, SIDS, accidents that resulted in death and murders. They found that the majority of people had their Venus or Mars in a sign or detriment or fall. The lowest number of people who’d been victims had their Venus or Mars in exaltation or home sign.

https://astrologyresearch.co.uk/research-into-1518-victims/

They also added the high occurrence of saturn aspecting these planets.

“To reinforce the theme of the Mars principle working weakly in the charts of victims, it’s appropriate to look at the angular aspects between Mars and the other planets. By some considerable distance the most common Mars aspect in the
Victims sample is the conjunction with Saturn with a total of 98 which is over 45% above the expected figure.“

Weakened planets are prone to misfortunes which is commonly known. But I still found this fun to read.

Interesting. However we are at an advantage with our spiritual methods. As a person who has Mars in the sign of detriment and aspected with Saturn among others I'm not too worried as long as I keep on doing what needs to be done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back