Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets e geometry

Hs666

Do you know Which planets thery are associated with, for example, the rectangle and the Circle?

Hs666 said:
Do you know Which planets thery are associated with, for example, the rectangle and the Circle?

Unfortunately, I dont know how I could represent the planets through geometry, but in my opinion a square can be symbolic of pragmatism, definition, male and organization. Elementally speaking, earth. A circle can be symbolic of flexibility, indefinition, female and gradual. It doesnt just turn directions abruptly and dry like the square, the circle bends and gradually turns. Elementally speaking, water.

Saturn: Rectangle/Cube (The platonic Solid of Earth), Hexagram
Mars: Upward pointing Triangle/ Tetrahedron (The symbol of/ Platonic Solid of Fire)
Sun: Swastika, Sphere, Hexagram, 8-pointed Star, Circle, Sphere. Triangle, Tetrahedron
Mercury: Hexagram, Octahedron
Venus: Pentacle, 8 Pointed Star, hexagram, Shri Yantra
Moon: Circle, Sphere, Icosahedron, Shri Yantra
Jupiter: Shri Yantra, Doddecahedron, Sphere

The planets have many overlapping qualities, therefore more than one geometric shape can be assigned to them.
You can also create an individual symbol for a planet by combining different forms into one yantra.
An upward pointed triangle in the centre of a hexagram indicates the Sun.
The Hexagram is a combination of two triangles, Male and Female, Shiva and Shakti, Consciousness and Energy. The six rays indicate the 6 planets, while the centre is the 7th, the sum of all the other planets.
The triangle indicates the element of Fire and the prevalence of the male/Shiva aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back