Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about SR charts

Blackdragon666

I've been going over a certain prominent person's SR charts. I noticed that on the year they lost their dad, leaving the other many details aside, Scorpio was rising on the SR chart. Libra was rising on the year they got married. Cancer was rising on the year they had their first child. If a sign is rising in an SR chart, will the affairs it rules naturally be of importance in the year? Question to the skilled Astrologers.

Yeah, but they are dictated by the ruler of that rising cusp too which is the active planetary force representing that sign, this planet that's close to Earth. The sign that ruler is in will also have importance. I bet different degree ranges of certain signs probably attribute more to some planets in other solar systems you know, but not for us.

That thing is pretty cool, I'd guess it makes more of an overall likelihood of things happening but it can't be much when not factoring in the rulers. It doesn't determine anything for certain like the planets and degrees can do.

You should put the degrees here so we can get a conversation going in this topic maybe, about this kind of stuff. Unless its a prominent person in the secret sense?

I'm inclined to say yes, because on top of all the ones you gave, I can add another example in which a friend of mine graduated college and began their career during a SR year with Sagittarius rising and Capricorn intercepted. That being said, the position of the SR chart ruler still needs to be taken into account to get a clear idea of what this significant event or events could be. Jupiter and Saturn were in Capricorn in the 1st House for my example, adding to their significance, and Pluto-in-Cap was also in the 1st House, which I believe I read somewhere can be indicative of a "first in the life" type of event.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back