Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixed Stars through Ages?

Sundara

I’ve had an idea that as we transition through ages, that might mean that we are also aligned with a degree or fixed star. Do fixed stars have any effect on the ages? Just an estimation as I don’t know how long it takes for the earth to go through a degree, but when it was at 28 degrees of Pisces (scheat) it would’ve been around the beginning of the age of Pisces when there was mass murder and lost spiritual knowledge, misfortunes, and rapid changes in communities forming and deforming. When good scientists and philosophers started coming up this may have been around 4 degrees of Pisces. With 2000 years, if it changes a degree every 66 years and there’s an orb of 1-2 degrees then a fixed star could have an effect as long as 200 years. I’ll post this in the astrology forum but as we are possibly on the 29 degree mark in Aquarius (since the signs move through the ages backwards) it signifies a major end to many things. Same as every beginning and end of an age which has been stated on here before. It seems like they would have a major effect in predictions for future events.

Sundara said:
I’ve had an idea that as we transition through ages, that might mean that we are also aligned with a degree or fixed star. Do fixed stars have any effect on the ages? Just an estimation as I don’t know how long it takes for the earth to go through a degree, but when it was at 28 degrees of Pisces (scheat) it would’ve been around the beginning of the age of Pisces when there was mass murder and lost spiritual knowledge, misfortunes, and rapid changes in communities forming and deforming. When good scientists and philosophers started coming up this may have been around 4 degrees of Pisces. With 2000 years, if it changes a degree every 66 years and there’s an orb of 1-2 degrees then a fixed star could have an effect as long as 200 years. I’ll post this in the astrology forum but as we are possibly on the 29 degree mark in Aquarius (since the signs move through the ages backwards) it signifies a major end to many things. Same as every beginning and end of an age which has been stated on here before. It seems like they would have a major effect in predictions for future events.

I learnt recently that the reason we call them the fixed stars is because when the constellations move along with the zodiac, they mostly remain in the same measurements and relationship with one another. Out of the fixed stars there are also the 4 Watchers which I think have significance to the thing you say here. The cross of 4 and the equal axis, I have a strong association of it in my mind with cycles and the 'ebbing and flowing' portion of astrology. That has got a lot of mythology around it too as well, that leads to the conclusion of Baal, Satan, Azazel and Astarte all as the managers of these forces, the Cardinal angles.

What's crazy to me is that beyond the Watcher stars is the rest of our galaxy, and outside that the whole Universe as well. There's an entire plain beyond each sign; beyond what we can see with telescopes and computers too which also influence us beyond and into any sign. I suppose by the law of physics we should still grasp onto our closer stars, but still...

To your question, I think the inner and outer processes of said stars (also this, in relation to one another) influence the ages, which goes beyond our current understanding. The only way to discern that I think would be to dwell on them individually after a high degree of advancement, also communicating and learning from the Gods. But maybe I'm being short sighted and not considering the whole deal, I've still got a lot to learn about the objective stuff, the maths and astronomy.

The Watchers are currently in the mutable signs which might tie in with this. If they are moving backwards into the Fixed then this might run in tandem with the changing into the age of Aquarius and maybe the delay/rushes of it? Regulus is in Leo already, so I guess there is some change recently that already happened since it passed into 29'. Makes sense.

Maybe this is why they built those giant protractors? :lol:

iu

iu

^I wonder how this thing works?

Maybe some day we could all get together and build some of our own insane measuring stuff. That would be cool.

13th_Wolf said:
Sundara said:

I learnt recently that the reason we call them the fixed stars is because when the constellations move along with the zodiac, they mostly remain in the same measurements and relationship with one another. Out of the fixed stars there are also the 4 Watchers which I think have significance to the thing you say here. The cross of 4 and the equal axis, I have a strong association of it in my mind with cycles and the 'ebbing and flowing' portion of astrology. That has got a lot of mythology around it too as well, that leads to the conclusion of Baal, Satan, Azazel and Astarte all as the managers of these forces, the Cardinal angles.

What's crazy to me is that beyond the Watcher stars is the rest of our galaxy, and outside that the whole Universe as well. There's an entire plain beyond each sign; beyond what we can see with telescopes and computers too which also influence us beyond and into any sign. I suppose by the law of physics we should still grasp onto our closer stars, but still...

To your question, I think the inner and outer processes of said stars (also this, in relation to one another) influence the ages, which goes beyond our current understanding. The only way to discern that I think would be to dwell on them individually after a high degree of advancement, also communicating and learning from the Gods. But maybe I'm being short sighted and not considering the whole deal, I've still got a lot to learn about the objective stuff, the maths and astronomy.

The Watchers are currently in the mutable signs which might tie in with this. If they are moving backwards into the Fixed then this might run in tandem with the changing into the age of Aquarius and maybe the delay/rushes of it? Regulus is in Leo already, so I guess there is some change recently that already happened since it passed into 29'. Makes sense.

Maybe this is why they built those giant protractors? :lol:

iu

iu

^I wonder how this thing works?

Maybe some day we could all get together and build some of our own insane measuring stuff. That would be cool.

The sign and/or planet the star is on is the underlying energy through which the star works in a persons life or in the public in general. A fixed star never fully takes away the traits of the sign or planet it's on as far as I am aware. The planet and/or sign is like a lense the stars energy is filtered through. For Example Algol when it gets to Aries may the Gods help whoever that person is lol :lol: (the earth will be much better by then but just saying if it was in our time with our vibration)

So it would make changes. It would mean the star would work a little differently. It however wouldn't totally change the energy of the star or anything. It's still the same star just filtered through a different lense so to speak. So your saying this moves backwards right. I was under the impression it moved forwards but the ages move backwards so this makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back