Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

saturn transit question

Taurus666

What could bring, in your opinion, Saturn crossing the Descendant and transiting through the 7th house? Sorry but I'm still really a newbie and thus it's sometimes difficult to make predictions especially for others and get good intuition when I can't always have the "bigger picture"
thanks in advance
HAIL SATAN

It may bring a partner with an age difference into your life. The relationship may be cold and lacking somehow. It may also attract wrong people into your life as the 7th also rules other people. These people may wrong you, treat you bad or even harm you or cause you harm in devious ways. Look at which planet Saturn may be aspecting and to which degree. There may be some offsetting planets. Saturn has a serious nature. You or people around you may also develop a serious tone that may become intense in a bad way for people who isn't that strong minded or are emotionally/empathically sensitive.

Hope this helps a little. I haven't been practicing astrology for years, it is much like riding a bicycle again - I suddenly remember how to do it and the balance comes back slowly but steadily (dormant knowledge).

Darkpagan666 said:
It may bring a partner with an age difference into your life. The relationship may be cold and lacking somehow. It may also attract wrong people into your life as the 7th also rules other people. These people may wrong you, treat you bad or even harm you or cause you harm in devious ways. Look at which planet Saturn may be aspecting and to which degree. There may be some offsetting planets. Saturn has a serious nature. You or people around you may also develop a serious tone that may become intense in a bad way for people who isn't that strong minded or are emotionally/empathically sensitive.

Hope this helps a little. I haven't been practicing astrology for years, it is much like riding a bicycle again - I suddenly remember how to do it and the balance comes back slowly but steadily (dormant knowledge).

I totally agree with what he said however Jupiter should be there too right now so this may offset some of the negatives for awhile as long as it is also in this house.

Taurus666 said:
What could bring, in your opinion, Saturn crossing the Descendant and transiting through the 7th house? Sorry but I'm still really a newbie and thus it's sometimes difficult to make predictions especially for others and get good intuition when I can't always have the "bigger picture"
thanks in advance
HAIL SATAN

Look to the house with Libra on the cusp for further detail about what this could affect. For example, a saturn through the 7th with an 8th house having Libra on the cusp might bring court issues, legal trouble or debts secondhand to whatever is in the 7th. An older partner could be something like the above mentioned, or a period of solitude. Possible drama with others. Could also signify work towards forming solid relationships. Having to work to keep a relationship going. Troubles with a significant other. It’s also opposition to the AC. Do consistent cleaning with surya mantras and yoga.

Sundara said:
Taurus666 said:
thanks in advance
HAIL SATAN

Look to the house with Libra on the cusp for further detail about what this could affect. For example, a saturn through the 7th with an 8th house having Libra on the cusp might bring court issues, legal trouble or debts secondhand to whatever is in the 7th. An older partner could be something like the above mentioned, or a period of solitude. Possible drama with others. Could also signify work towards forming solid relationships. Having to work to keep a relationship going. Troubles with a significant other. It’s also opposition to the AC. Do consistent cleaning with surya mantras and yoga.

Wait so say if Saturn was transiting in the 6th house you could look at the natal Virgo house? I hadn't thought about that. I knew if it was the ruling planet Mercury aspected by transit that would apply, but not the natural houses... interesting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back