Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Probably dumb question but here goes

darkmonkey666

If there is a prominent public figure that works for the Jew World Order and that persons ascendant is linked by degree almost to your midheaven and their Ruling planet is where that same planet is in your chart is almost by degree.

Does this mean you could more eaisly work to expose this person. So say I did a video on this individual or wrote something on them would that mean more people would listen to me about it.

Obviously I dont want to name the person because I don't want people knowing what degrees my planets are on or close to it (both are within 3 degrees) but I wanted to ask this question anyways cause I was thinking about it for awhile.

I doubt it, but worth a shot? One thing is if you may expose that person, doesn't this mean it can go both ways? This jew destroying/exposing you? Is this person aware of you? Or is it just a synastry by mere interests to destroy this jew?

I am not an expert on this, just wanted to share some thoughts.

My note is that considering his Ascendant is linked to your Midheaven, he may have impact/influence on you somehow through social standing. I guess the energies can be sublimated in that you may have advantages (only my speculations).

Darkpagan666 said:
I doubt it, but worth a shot? One thing is if you may expose that person, doesn't this mean it can go both ways? This jew destroying/exposing you? Is this person aware of you? Or is it just a synastry by mere interests to destroy this jew?

I am not an expert on this, just wanted to share some thoughts.

My note is that considering his Ascendant is linked to your Midheaven, he may have impact/influence on you somehow through social standing. I guess the energies can be sublimated in that you may have advantages (only my speculations).

I think your right this person actually would do major damage to me quite easy if i was in politics (which i am not) since she is well established.

slyscorpion said:
mmm you talking about Pluto there? XD

I don't think it matters much. Maybe your career can be based around the kikes downfall? Based on the 10th house natural ruler being Saturn maybe it could imply you have a Saturnian influence over their Ascendant?

One thing about the Angular cusps I'm interested in is what it would imply if both axises are aspecting one another in either the square, the sextile/trine formation or the rarer inconjunct/semisextile one. There is absolutely nothing on it online anywhere I've searched. When ones AC-DC and MC-IC are on close degrees all aspecting one another, and in those arrangements. I wouldn't think their could be a "cusp aspect" but it seems interesting to say the least.

On your question, I don't think the slow moving outer planets work in the same active ways that the personal planets do, even in the sense of that one. It would be a very removed and time based relationship, and as you say this person is in the JWO so you probably aren't even gonna know them personally anyway unless there are indications on the nodes or vertex/anti-vertex or 7th house rulers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back