Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help with Lunar returns

shubhamrane666

Can anyone direct me to a proper source to read lunar returns :?: I know how to read solar returns and natal birth chart as of now. The Jos website says about lunar returns as
LUNAR RETURNS: Lunar returns are very similar to solar returns, with the exception that they are cast for one‟s Moon each month. Lunar returns reveal events for each month. The solar return has the most influence for predicting events throughout one‟s year. The lunar return will reflect the events predicted with the solar return, and often act as a timer.
Does this mean that the lunar returns are interpreted by using the same way as a solar return chart is in terms of planetary placements in houses, aspects and purpose of planets.
Thanks
Hail Satan!!!!

anonymous666 said:
Can anyone direct me to a proper source to read lunar returns :?: I know how to read solar returns and natal birth chart as of now. The Jos website says about lunar returns as
LUNAR RETURNS: Lunar returns are very similar to solar returns, with the exception that they are cast for one‟s Moon each month. Lunar returns reveal events for each month. The solar return has the most influence for predicting events throughout one‟s year. The lunar return will reflect the events predicted with the solar return, and often act as a timer.
Does this mean that the lunar returns are interpreted by using the same way as a solar return chart is in terms of planetary placements in houses, aspects and purpose of planets.
Thanks
Hail Satan!!!!

That is essentially what that means, yes. If it looks like there could be a fated event indicated in a solar return, then you are likely to see it in one of the lunar returns for that solar year using effectively the same interpretations that you'd use in a solar return. You just cast the chart for the Moon's return instead, as noted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back