Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Predicting Kundalini/spiritual awakenings

unnamed satanist

Hi everyone, does anyone know any signs in predictive astrology that indicate a spiritual opening or even a kundalini awakening? For instance in a solar return chart if Pluto had conjunctions to mercury and the sun/SR ruler? Thanks

unnamed satanist said:
Hi everyone, does anyone know any signs in predictive astrology that indicate a spiritual opening or even a kundalini awakening? For instance in a solar return chart if Pluto had conjunctions to mercury and the sun/SR ruler? Thanks
A bit late...

The Kundalini awakens due to your own efforts in spiritual advancement. Something I noticed is that transiting Pluto was conjoining my natal sun when mine awakened. This transit is said to bring you in contact with your personal power but maybe it was just a coincidence.

Even a normie who had nothing fated spiritually in their soul who happens to come across the JoS and advance can definitely access their Kundalini. It's more about your effort.

unnamed satanist said:

At the moment I know nothing about this personally, but there's a lot of stuff which can influence a large degree of things which 'funnel' into intense spiritual experiences or other fated events. One things is if there are tight degrees between points and planets in a natal chart, my feeling is that the chance of those events goes higher but for actual progressive or transiting astrology and planets going over the chart in predicting them, I have no clue. Solar Returns even less of a clue, but Blackdragon666's reference to Pluto and the Sun sounds about right for it. Those planets along with Uranus and Venus are probably very important for transformation and spiritual experiences. Mars and Jupiter could also help initiate and make the events more easier to happen if you will, so look out for them too and tight degrees.

The Moon should be in a good aspect with one of those planets and/or in a relevant sign for the affairs of deep transformation.

I am of the opinion that for certain Satanic souls, the awakening of the serpent may be fated. This could be from having awakened it in the past and it is now temporarily dormant until a certain point in the present lifetime where they will resume working on their soul and re-awaken it with ease.

For other people, to awaken the serpent usually involves removing a lot of dross from the soul(especially the jewish curses), among other practices like yoga. Remember that the birth chart and things like SR charts all show what is in the soul at the moment of birth. So to clean the soul may actually make the individual less and less affected by the planets so I don't think they can be used to predict such a thing for this individual.

Another thing to consider is that some people take much more time than others to awaken it, there have been cases of ordinary people who awakened it from severe injury on the tail bone, and so on. This is why I say it's all about what you do, your personal effort whether or not it is fated to happen (if that's actually a thing).

Blackdragon666 said:
I am of the opinion that for certain Satanic souls, the awakening of the serpent may be fated. This could be from having awakened it in the past and it is now temporarily dormant until a certain point in the present lifetime where they will resume working on their soul and re-awaken it with ease.
This made me think about that possibility ...

Transiting Pluto

To the natal Saturn-
There may be changes in one's foundation beliefs. One's concept of reality may go through permanent changes. Enlightenment can be in the form of upheaval. This transit usually affects the affairs of the house(s) that has Capricorn on the cusp and the house containing Saturn. Saturn also rules old people and there may be changes in regards to them if one has any that are within one's personal circle. Look to the house where Pluto is making the transit from.

I have that coming in the next decade. Maybe it has something to do with rising serpent, maybe not. Sounds exiting anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back