Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Signs of Satan

unnamed satanist

What placements, if any, indicate one has been with Satan in past lives? I have seen Uranus in the 12th house of many many gifted psychics such as Hitler, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, etc.

I have Uranus in the 12th, the moon in the 1st/Aries, Neptune in the 12th or 11th (time is not perfectly known), Mars in 8th/scorpio, Pluto in 9th.
Aspects: Neptune opposite Jupiter, Mars squaring Uranus and Jupiter, Pluto trine Jupiter

Could it be said I was likely with Satan in a past life due to these influences? My chart ruler is Neptune.

To tell whether or not it is so, it is not necessarily just aspects I think, but a whole blend of influences. From fixed stars, degrees(critical degrees, degrees of aspects, house cusps etc.) to very specific things like the blend of the different positions of the planets in of themselves (insight into the decan of each planet, or into other even more specific segments like the Egyptian or Ptolemaic terms, Vedic Padas etc. which have allotments of sometimes as small as 2 or 3 degrees).

Those you put are definitely placements of spiritual strength, and chiefly when together and in their naturalised positions.

I think what we call sometimes as 'being with Satan' gets confused. In the past and especially the dark period, there wasn't any worldwide public organization such as this. Being with Satan back then was wholly to do with ones own personal drive towards Satan as it is said that souls cannot sustain themselves very long with no meditation. No one here was with Satan in this sense like the forums in the past ages, but Satanic souls naturally strived to accomplish some form of meditation or another.

If you are here and feel as though you are an older soul, which can have several tells on your personality such as earlier maturation or inherent knowledge of human nature- you probably are. Astrologically, supposedly plenty of tight aspects under 2 degrees can also point to this. DO NOT give out any degrees. What you have put is fine and up to your choice whether you want it public or not and for the enemy to see, as it is on you to keep your birth information safe. However when you give out degrees of planets it makes it much easier to screw you over even without them knowing your chart, nevermind quicker to predict what it could look like.

Don't reveal anymore info than what you have as you've mentioned sign positions.

Yes as someone with strong placements like that, the possibility is there. Judging past life experiences though is as much an internal process as externally. It's also something you should keep to yourself too, as it can expose your unconscious elements of your mind- weaknesses and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back