Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best astrological date for this?

SATchives

Hey Brothers and Sisters, i'm still learning astrology, to be honest, at a slow pace . Looking at our SS calendar I didn't see what I want.

I want to get back into online warfare, in a much larger scale than i have before., and i want to go all out. and instead of just winging it, I am trying to plan everything out. this time I want to time it with astology so I have better chances at success. Are there any upcoming dates that come to your mind? Or perhaps you could point me to some information that will help me?

Appreciate the help, I'm sure I'll eventually figure it out

as for what moon phase i'm in between Moon in Sagittarius or Taurus, Pulling off something big, vs permanence

SATchives said:
Hey Brothers and Sisters, i'm still learning astrology, to be honest, at a slow pace . Looking at our SS calendar I didn't see what I want.

I want to get back into online warfare, in a much larger scale than i have before., and i want to go all out. and instead of just winging it, I am trying to plan everything out. this time I want to time it with astology so I have better chances at success. Are there any upcoming dates that come to your mind? Or perhaps you could point me to some information that will help me?

Appreciate the help, I'm sure I'll eventually figure it out

as for what moon phase i'm in between Moon in Sagittarius or Taurus, Pulling off something big, vs permanence

It can be a variety of things, so I believe it goes down to personal preference.

Considering Online Warfare, basically is educating the reader, at the same time as we battle the enemy. Sagittarius should be good.

Considering it's a job that will be ongoing for a long time, Taurus in it's permanence would be good.

Also, since we are dealing with psychology and brainwashed subjects, Cancer, also a sign ruled by the Moon, making it exalted, and having permanence, it should be good.

Scorpio is also a sign of permanence and should give qualities that will be useful.

Moon in Leo could also be a good sign to begin with.

Considering the dates, instead of me lining it up here, just look for the sign in the calendar. Remember to avoid the Void Moon, and look for the specific timetable for your location.

Timing your Magick with the Moon
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Complete SS Calendar for 2020
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302

Thanks for your quick reply, I'm going to study up this week and try and find a suitable date.

If you have a fixed nature, I would suggest Sagittarius and for a mutable one then it would be Taurus. The Moon helps set aright where you in your soul lack and can do with extra backup with.

For a proper date I would say the upcoming power date of Yule, specifically just after it as Jupiter and Saturn are conjunct over one another in Aquarius which is a serious movement and also to do with technology and internet communication. Look in an ephemeris for the Moon on this date range (25th/26th- early Jan next year) and find either a Taurus or Sagittarius Moon.

Depending on whether it is 'removing' or 'growing' as an action, you would initiate it on a waning or waxing Moon respectively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back