Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATURN IN AQUARIUS AND I'M AQ RISING

Taio

Hello brothers and sisters from another mother.

I'm writing this to ask about saturn in aquarius from december 2020 to 2022.
I have Aquarius rising and I've heard or read somewhere recently that when saturn comes to person's rising he runs out off so called "luck".
So I have few questions about this transit:
Is there any specific protection or something I can do to prevent as less damage as possible?
also I have jupiter in aquarius maybe that would be any help? I'm so new to astrology and I understand only basic stuff. Any help about this situation would really help me and If there is no harm to posting my birth chart wheel only (without any time or aspects) I will edit this to post a picture since I know sharing any private information can be harmful to me.
THANKS ALL FOR RESPONSE!

HS!

Big Dipper said:
Henu the Great said:
do you know what he means by rising? i dont.

Rising or rising sign is another term for the sign on the ascendant, more specifically the AC/ASC point on the left of a natal chart which is the Easternmost point of the horizon when one was born.

Taio said:

I have Aquarius rising and I've heard or read somewhere recently that when saturn comes to person's rising he runs out off so called "luck".
Is there any specific protection or something I can do to prevent as less damage as possible?
also I have jupiter in aquarius maybe that would be any help? I'm so new to astrology and I understand only basic stuff. Any help about this situation would really help me and If there is no harm to posting my birth chart wheel only (without any time or aspects) I will edit this to post a picture since I know sharing any private information can be harmful to me.
THANKS ALL FOR RESPONSE!

HS!

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PREDICTION-2.html

There are no descriptions for Saturn crossing the 1st house but if you look at the meaning of Natal Saturn in the 1st house here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATURN.html
And the overall characteristics of Saturn here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html

That should help you understand how it will affect you somewhat. It's nothing to be afraid of if you are here, and also when in Aquarius or Capricorn it means that one is naturally tailored to dealing with these energies anyway (as Saturn is ruled by both signs)

Also this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37124&p=147967

Thank you all for reply!
here is link to my birth chart wheel only maybe there is something that will cause problems with saturn from december and somebody can point out what I can do to improve.

https://linkpicture.com/q/111q1.png

Link does not work for me. Just keeps on loading, and that's a good thing actually since you can be cursed based on the info you gave. So, remove the link and do not share personal info with us. Jews and shills stalk this forum, and you did a plunder on yourself by posting that link.

Yeah I know it's not safe but I didn't think that only posting wheel can cause problems. since Birth time and location is most important ( I thought so.... )
how can I edit or delete my post's I can't find it anywhere... thanks.

HS

Taio said:

THANKS ALL FOR RESPONSE!

HS!

You should try contacting the forum admins / Clergy, and ask them to delete your post with the link to your chart.

When Saturn transits your Chart Ruler or Co-Rulers, or passing through your 1st House, you can do Sun Squares to offset the negative energies of Saturn, and generally keep your energies high.

Taio said:
Thank you all for reply!
here is link to my birth chart wheel only maybe there is something that will cause problems with saturn from december and somebody can point out what I can do to improve.

I'm adding this as a follow up to my other comment, in regards to deleting this post containing the link.

Maybe you can get in contact with HP Cobra on this email:

[email protected]

Taio said:
Thank you all for reply!

Maybe it will be faster to delete the photo from the website hosting the picture?

I posted two other comments on this thread, but this may be the fastest way in removing the image.

Taio said:
Yeah I know it's not safe but I didn't think that only posting wheel can cause problems. since Birth time and location is most important ( I thought so.... )
how can I edit or delete my post's I can't find it anywhere... thanks.
HS
You can report the post and type in the comment field why do you want it to be removed. Or maybe you can ask the moderator to edit it. Either way goes, I suppose.

oh well fuck me and doing stuff first and thinking only later....
So I send email about my stupid situation to HC, I hope he responds soon.
another thing that I have tendency to overthink even little things, so this one was heavy on my mind for the past few days. I mean it is what it is I'm not really afraid of curses (should I?) if something happens now then so be it... it was only my ignorance and lack of knowledge that lead me to this...
But maybe somebody know what I might aspect if I will be cursed for real? some big misfortune or even death? And I think my mind playing tricks on me at the moment because I have these de ja vu flashes that I already been here, done that, went through this experience...
Thank you all for help... like really and I will try to talk with my guardian(I'm not super astraly open but I have pretty good intuition) about this for helping me and guiding what I can do...

HS

Taio said:
oh well fuck me and doing stuff first and thinking only later....
So I send email about my stupid situation to HC, I hope he responds soon.
another thing that I have tendency to overthink even little things, so this one was heavy on my mind for the past few days. I mean it is what it is I'm not really afraid of curses (should I?) if something happens now then so be it... it was only my ignorance and lack of knowledge that lead me to this...
But maybe somebody know what I might aspect if I will be cursed for real? some big misfortune or even death? And I think my mind playing tricks on me at the moment because I have these de ja vu flashes that I already been here, done that, went through this experience...
Thank you all for help... like really and I will try to talk with my guardian(I'm not super astraly open but I have pretty good intuition) about this for helping me and guiding what I can do...

HS

You're alright, all there is to attempt to identify and curse you with is your username. + being here means you have protection under the Gods.

The enemy honestly are weak as shit when it comes to SS and those under Satan. They have no influence when it comes to that.

You shouldn't be afraid of curses no. I personally never have been, when ever I get an inkling of anything from the enemy I get angry and begin deliberating on cursing them harder. The fear right now is stronger on their side, be angry with this instead. When you've come to Satan things are not so fated for you anymore and you can develop your own personal spiritual power.

Taio said:

I have experience with a similar placement and protection AHEAD of time will pay off immensely. I just barely caught my transit and it had already begun to manifest.

It’s been positive in that I’ve become far more responsible and independent than ever but the downfall is all of the roadblocks. It seems like every time I take a step forward something knocks me back.

Admittedly this is definitely the most difficult period of life I’ve ever faced responsibility wise, but a lot of these are good responsibilities to have. It is ALOT for someone my age, and I wasn’t prepared for it.

It’s not the worst time of my life though, not by any means. The worst was when I lost two people who were very close to me within 3 months. That was a pluto transit and there was no way I could stop these things from happening. The good that came of it was only a renewed acceptance of life and death and using all of this to make myself into the person I am today.

The good thing about saturn transits is that they can be worked on. The more I work on it the better it gets, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to completely obliterate the hard work aspect. It’s one thing after another but there’s nothing wrong with good hard work if you’re a good worker.

I’d also recommend taking very good care of yourself physically, and making sure you have a very positive attitude and mindset built up.

These things affect how transits can play out. Having good physical health reflects astrally. Your thoughts do affect your surroundings as well.

13th_Wolf said:
Big Dipper said:
Henu the Great said:

Rising or rising sign is another term for the sign on the ascendant, more specifically the AC/ASC point on the left of a natal chart which is the Easternmost point of the horizon when one was born.

Taio said:

THANKS ALL FOR RESPONSE!

HS!

There are no descriptions for Saturn crossing the 1st house but if you look at the meaning of Natal Saturn in the 1st house here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATURN.html
And the overall characteristics of Saturn here: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetSaturn.html

That should help you understand how it will affect you somewhat. It's nothing to be afraid of if you are here, and also when in Aquarius or Capricorn it means that one is naturally tailored to dealing with these energies anyway (as Saturn is ruled by both signs)

That is interesting. I have Aquarius ascendant as does my girlfriend. She has a bunch of planets in Capricorn too. Nothing negative at all happened the entire time Saturn crossed that in Capricorn except she got overly focused on work and money and material things too much of the time (she admitted this) i dont usually have big problems with Saturn transitting things.

I dont think people with Capricorn or Aquarius rising have as many problems with Saturn as other signs do.
Also these people seem to not have problem with the Saturn working as much either cause they are more used to the enegies.

[/quote]

That is interesting. I have Aquarius ascendant as does my girlfriend. She has a bunch of planets in Capricorn too. Nothing negative at all happened the entire time Saturn crossed that in Capricorn except she got overly focused on work and money and material things too much of the time (she admitted this) i dont usually have big problems with Saturn transitting things.

I dont think people with Capricorn or Aquarius rising have as many problems with Saturn as other signs do.
Also these people seem to not have problem with the Saturn working as much either cause they are more used to the enegies.
[/quote]

Oh yes everything is fine by now. And now I'm not stressing about it as much. I'm actually WANT to work harder, WANT to improve my life. I was just overthinking and trying to protect myself like a little baby.. cringe, pathetic and weak behavior of me. I'm a men and I'm tired of being little cunt. They will know my name. And I will reach the top no matter what.

yeah it's a little bit dramatic response, but thats how I feel.. I want to improve and become stronger and outsand everybody or anything that goes against me.

slyscorpion said:
13th_Wolf said:
Big Dipper said:

Taio said:

THANKS ALL FOR RESPONSE!

HS!

I believe in this idea of "naturalisation" as it's been called in the past. It makes a lot of sense from that experiential and spiritually analysed way.

In the same way a Pisces rising (or on the angles) would have a bit better understanding of Neptune, if they controlled it within their advancing lifetime. They embody a similar form of the energy regardless of the transit, then when the transit arrives it's making the journey through its home sign which happens to be this persons ascendant. With the necessary control its actually better transiting there if anything. Obviously with personal planet rulers on the angles (like a cardinal sign setup of the angles for example) there's no need to worry the same way. I only say Pisces/Neptune because it's a malefic with Saturn. I don't personally count Mars as a malefic tbh.

With Saturn here though I think it would be even more straightforward, but a new soul for example would still be beholden to their first experiences of Saturn. Also Satan is the ruler of Capricorn/Aquarius and thus Saturn. A Satanist doesn't need to worry on the same intense level about its effects especially now as the jew is disappearing. Power over the Earth, time, implications, and that which is bound is all coming under Satan's power again.

I know this is from a while ago but I reread your reply and just thought this now.

Hail!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back