Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Degrees in astrology

Izzythegawd666

How do I know when the planet is in a certain degree ? How do I find it ? What time is a certain degree start ? Thank you in advanced. Hail satan.

I know not one bit about astrology but even then I can tell that its common knowledge which you shouldn't ask without research on your part.
Learn to research a lot and if you can't find the answer to your question even then, make a post.

Here go to https://www.moontracks.com and look on the side there is also ingress dates for the planets on there as well. Click on Planet Ingress/rx under Ephemerides on the side for more info on when what planet will be where. If you want to plan for something like a working part of it is make an educated guess when you think the planet will be there. Go to www.astro.com and create a chart for the time your guessing it will be. If its not go backwards and forwards some days till you find which day or time its on the degree you want. When you find out what date(s) its on the degree you want then go back in time to get the hour and minute its enters that degree.

Good luck that is how i do this. Usually doesn't take a huge amount of time to figure out 5 to 10 minutes max for me at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back