Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology ethics?

Big Dipper

On the astrology part of the main website it says: "It is important and *ethical* that you do not reveal anything tragic to others you read for". What does that mean? Why cant we tell them?

Big Dipper said:
On the astrology part of the main website it says: "It is important and *ethical* that you do not reveal anything tragic to others you read for". What does that mean? Why cant we tell them?
It's kind of sadistic to tell someone about bad things that will happen in their life and leave them to just suck it up. This depends on how it will impact them.

I was reading a close friend's birth chart earlier this year. She has her ruling Saturn in the fifth house. I think I also saw other pointers for problems with getting kids. She loves kids very much. I couldn't tell her what I read because she's not even a Satanist and certain things are rather inevitable unless one has the proper spiritual knowledge.

I also saw her break up shortly after it happened. Transiting Uranus was making a hard aspect to the ruler of her 7th house. She told me when I asked that she had just recently broken up with her boyfriend because of some personal differences. The relationship had been rocky for a long time and she was putting in a lot of effort while her ex boyfriend was not. This on the other hand is something I could have told her about if I checked earlier as I know she was not happy in the relationship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back