Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inconjunct

ApolodorN1

Hello, in my natal chart i have mars inconjunct Pluto at 0.41 and i cant find much info about this aspect on google, can you please make me understand what this means? Thank you very much

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MARS.html

Azazel's Astrology said:
Mars/Pluto
There is an incredibly strong aspect to the personality; a do or die will. These people believe in death before dishonor. They are fearless, intense, will use excessive force. With the conjunction, tremendous energy will be directed towards the affairs of the house in which it is placed. People with this placement make extremely dangerous enemies. They will wait years to exact their revenge. Anger will explode in violence, and this can even be physical. The willpower is very intense and developed. If other factors in the chart support this, there can be problems with men. This aspect gives a very strong, stubborn will and much self-discipline.

A tight inconjunct under 0'50 should have this apply in a proper natal way, but generally with the inconjunct it is quite ineffectual natally and only really indicates fated events in transits (concerning the affairs of the houses ruled by Mars and Pluto)

ApolodorN1 said:
Hello, in my natal chart i have mars inconjunct Pluto at 0.41 and i cant find much info about this aspect on google, can you please make me understand what this means? Thank you very much

The answer above pretty much clears things up, however to add my own 2 cents i remember a distinct post written by HPS Maxine in the old astrology e-group on yahoo mentioning that in her own experience the inconjunct is actually one of the major aspect and that from her own experience and reaserch an orb of 5 degrees should be applied, as opposed to the standard 3 degrees proposed by mainstream sources. In my personal experience this theory appears to be correct.

With Mars/Pluto aspect you're gonna have to be careful with anger management. I have the exact same aspect too, although with a bit of a wider orb and with pluto additionaly aspecting my chart ruler, and explosive bursts of intense anger are sometimes an issue for me. Remember never to act on impulse of sudden rage and such- I speak from experience that just about any time I did so in life I regretted it later. Void meditation is essential here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back