Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little concerned about Next Months lunar return

darkmonkey666

I dont often check them but I did recently. Ok next month has Algol star right on the Ascendant by Degree. Venus conjunct Zosma and about 3 things at 22 degrees including Mars which is retrograde in the 12th house.

Is this something to be worried about. If so what precautions should I take that month and what to watch out for. I know Satanists are not slaves to planet influence and probably nothing will happen that month but to me reading into it this looks like an attack possibly severe from someone maybe at random

Anything to prevent that.

slyscorpion said:

Astrology is not my forte but I am aware of what's going on in general. Everything is slowly regressing and shutting down again, the economy has been really suffering and infected counts have been rising again (or so we're being told...) and we're likely to enter full quarantine again at some point, especially as the medical facilities gradually start freaking out as the FLU start's coming around. Everybody will likely be on edge about everything with two viruses around.

We won't know what will happen for real though until it does.

I am mainly worried about this cause I know the enemy wants something to happen to me in the physical i have seem a lot of signs over the last few weeks that lead me to believe this and I dont know if they could pull it off or not.

slyscorpion said:
I am mainly worried about this cause I know the enemy wants something to happen to me in the physical i have seem a lot of signs over the last few weeks that lead me to believe this and I dont know if they could pull it off or not.

Alright I decided to look into it a bit more for you, again not my forte, but what I'm seeming to construct out of this is a lot of emotional shit's going to hit you of a reactant nature from yourself and in being impulsed by it it has the potential to land you in a shit-heap of issues.

This seems to mainly be of very high masculine energies of aggression, violence and hostility, both coming from you and likely any men in your life. You could end up lashing out at people, they could end up lashing out at you, fire will attack fire and fuel one another and misery is what will result from this and someone could potentially physically hurt you out of anger. Perhaps the signs you've been seeing involve this nature? Have your emotions been gripping you lately? Any men around you or people in general being oddly aggressive? If there are any recent arguments you've had or fights with any men really close to you as of late I would suggest (so long as it's something relatively forgivable and if you can, up to you) amending them as soon as possible even if only temporary to try and prevent this from evolving into the troubles of your lunar return.

It seems both fire and water is going to involve in this, for something of these aggressive Mars energies I would suggest the use of the water element or more preferably regularly engulfing yourself with blue energies to keep calm in face of the storm and build a calm serene blue aura daily for the coming weeks as it will reduce the affects and influences of red energies of anger, hostility, violence and aggression towards you and others, your blue aura will be able to subtly induce calm and peace in those around you and interacting with you so long as it is vibrant, strong and powerful.

What you can more seriously do in addition to this though is definitely ground and centre yourself with discipline of the Earth element, black energy, control, logic, tuning a bit out of your emotions if you've been too in tune with them as of late to be more disciplined and centred. This will help you through this both in preventing yourself from impulsively making anything worse with anger or reaction and to endure like steel through any possible hardships and of course really layer and build up that AoP as your positive energy shield like always.

Just take the necessary course of precautions and bracing and you'll be fine. Hope this helps and perhaps others more skilled in astrology can help, my knowledge is decent but not extensive.

slyscorpion said:
I dont often check them but I did recently. Ok next month has Algol star right on the Ascendant by Degree. Venus conjunct Zosma and about 3 things at 22 degrees including Mars which is retrograde in the 12th house.

Is this something to be worried about. If so what precautions should I take that month and what to watch out for. I know Satanists are not slaves to planet influence and probably nothing will happen that month but to me reading into it this looks like an attack possibly severe from someone maybe at random

If possible you could move residence if you have a friends house, or like a hotel for the month if you are able and there are available hotels (should be pretty easy to get a room, lol). Check the Lunar Return for that location specifically and see if any indications lessen.

22 degrees is currently of the enemy but not exactly fatal, it's more misfortune and also "cruel" things. It's not a big worry and also in numerology there is no number that's completely of the enemy. Some of the Gods have 22 connected in their name and even some major Gods have it in the process of adding up the numerology of their name. It's not a serious worry. Caput Algol is the influence here you should be on your toes for, try and see if you can shake it off your ascendant with your location and alternatively stay away from serious situations and veer for caution. Stay clear of substances like alcohol and illicit drugs because Caput Algol and these lead to ruin (Algol- root of 'Alcohol').
With the ascendant, the energies of Algol should be coming from you as well as on you. With the descendant it manifests through other people in your life which is therefore on you and more indicative of harsh situations and violence coming from others.

If you have a partner be careful of upsetting them and make sure you temper and discipline the energies through here for the Lunar cycle as if you do it can also contrarily be very positive for your relationship. You would do well to try to curb any upsets between you and make sure nothing definitively negative occurs.

Mars retrograde in the 12th house can undercut martial energies coming from you and the house Mars is ruling, but can also lead to build up and backlash of this angry energy unless you yourself have Mars retrograde natally or something, or a tempered personality in general. It doesn't indicate violence but it turns the assertion inward so I'd say it can be quite positive for introspection especially in the 12th but be wary of this buildup of martial energies I said. Find some kind of outlet for this spiritually.

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

If possible you could move residence if you have a friends house, or like a hotel for the month if you are able and there are available hotels (should be pretty easy to get a room, lol). Check the Lunar Return for that location specifically and see if any indications lessen.

22 degrees is currently of the enemy but not exactly fatal, it's more misfortune and also "cruel" things. It's not a big worry and also in numerology there is no number that's completely of the enemy. Some of the Gods have 22 connected in their name and even some major Gods have it in the process of adding up the numerology of their name. It's not a serious worry. Caput Algol is the influence here you should be on your toes for, try and see if you can shake it off your ascendant with your location and alternatively stay away from serious situations and veer for caution. Stay clear of substances like alcohol and illicit drugs because Caput Algol and these lead to ruin (Algol- root of 'Alcohol').
With the ascendant, the energies of Algol should be coming from you as well as on you. With the descendant it manifests through other people in your life which is therefore on you and more indicative of harsh situations and violence coming from others.

If you have a partner be careful of upsetting them and make sure you temper and discipline the energies through here for the Lunar cycle as if you do it can also contrarily be very positive for your relationship. You would do well to try to curb any upsets between you and make sure nothing definitively negative occurs.

Mars retrograde in the 12th house can undercut martial energies coming from you and the house Mars is ruling, but can also lead to build up and backlash of this angry energy unless you yourself have Mars retrograde natally or something, or a tempered personality in general. It doesn't indicate violence but it turns the assertion inward so I'd say it can be quite positive for introspection especially in the 12th but be wary of this buildup of martial energies I said. Find some kind of outlet for this spiritually.

Ok i will just be aware. Not really able to move residence for that long but I probably could travel to another place on the Lunar return not sure if i could go far enough away to get that totally off me that would be like 3 to 4 or more hours away or something by car.

Anyways I can be extra careful and avoid any arguements with my partner but she is not the type of person that ever has been violent or attacked me or anything so I doubt the issue is her.

But

She has Jupiter on Algol exact (26 taurus) closely almost by degree conjunct her 4th house.

She was attacked by her birth parents in a very brutal and scary way as a Kid. But luckily she is starting to feel better now and worked through it and she did get taken to a pretty nice family the rest of her childhood.

So this is why i was worried about Attack with this.

I dont think she minds me mentioning this anyways as long as I am not too specific about everything etc but I mention it cause it shows the nature of Algol but also I wonder how this plays in with her chart with this lunar return since Algol is in my Lunar return.

If i were to think of this logically it seems to point to some kind of event. Zosma is on Venus as I said which is the ruler of this chart. Interesting is the Next month in my Chart its virgo ascending with Zosma on Ascendant but this time Mercury at 26 Libra right about when it stations. I guess i would just hope for the best and do protection. Algol in the first chart is a factor but doesn't seem to be the focus.

Also my Solar Return Progressed Chart and Solar Arc all have something that suggests an event may happen soon.

I do not fully know how to read it. Jupiter in my solar arc Chart is on Algol too.

It doesnt have to be a bad event but everything suggests some sort of event happening soon or that it is possible.

In my solar return the ascendant is within one degree of my natal ascendant.

I do not want to go into a lot of details so far I don't think any of this has revealed anything about where any of my planets are Natally but I do want privacy on that.

I just want to add this for people that say oh its just a lunar return well everything else used in predictive astrology suggests some kind of event soon as well.

slyscorpion said:
Also my Solar Return Progressed Chart and Solar Arc all have something that suggests an event may happen soon.

I do not fully know how to read it. Jupiter in my solar arc Chart is on Algol too.

It doesnt have to be a bad event but everything suggests some sort of event happening soon or that it is possible.

In my solar return the ascendant is within one degree of my natal ascendant.

I do not want to go into a lot of details so far I don't think any of this has revealed anything about where any of my planets are Natally but I do want privacy on that.

I just want to add this for people that say oh its just a lunar return well everything else used in predictive astrology suggests some kind of event soon as well.

I struggle with making sense of return charts, but they're an area of interest I want to focus on since I've been trying to delve further into my astrological studies.

The things that really stand out here are the emphasis on Algol and Zosma. The fact that Venus rules this LR chart and is conjunct Zosma suggests suffering in which you are the victim. Ghost in the Machine mentioned men in your life and extreme anger and hostility - all of which stems from that Mars retrograde in the 12th and angry ass Algol being prominent. Based on what's been said already, I could see this being an event that sparks from you as a result of an angry lashing out, which in turn causes you problems with others.

Regardless, though, I think the advice that's been given by GiTM and 13th_Wolf is on point. Avoid drugs and alcohol, ground yourself emotionally, build your AoP and, if anything, use this as an opportunity to mend fences with anyone you might've had recent conflict with. Channel any feelings of anger you have into productive activities like some physical shit or hyper-RTRing. Abstain from angry arguments with others, because if my novice ass were to take a stab at this LR based on what you've shared and the thoughts others have given, the suffering you might incur is likely to come from your interactions with others, especially with Algol conjunct the ASC/DSC axis and chart ruler Venus conjunct Zosma.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back