Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn problem

satanicperson

My Saturn is in trine with Venus. Does this mean there will be rejections from the one I love or if I try to approach her, nothing would happen except disappointment ?
If this prediction is accurate, is there a way to solve this problem ?
I request answers. Please !
Thank you :)
Hail Satan !!!!!!!

Venus/Saturn means someone who is emotionally repressed, emotionally inhibited, someone who is treated unkindly by some (usually the parents) and keeps themselves in a high level of self-control, often believing themselves to be unworthy of love. Sometimes there is misfortune with the love life but that usually does not involve every single person.

Only synastry can answer your question about this girl.

Hello,
So I read your explanation. Can you teach me the synastry ? Or is there a link to it ?
Thank you :)

Trine is much less of an issue than Conjunct or Square. I wouldn't be really that worried about this. A venus Square could solve issues if they are present but i wouldn't think they would be that much with this.

It probably means you are just more serious and traditional or work oriented in some way in regards to relationships and money unless you have Uranus in aspect to this as well.

Venus/Saturn only describes the relationships you attract fully if Venus rules the descendant or if you are a man. Otherwise and additionally, it indicates you have issues in love, are attracted to Saturnian and Capricorn type individuals and have a grounded sense of wealth
(Less likely to be extravagant, spend a lot of money on furnishings, food etc. In bad charts it can even support poverty and going through periods of starvation)

Any rejection from this is caused from you, it is not a curse on the soul and can even be a blessing as an aspect- because it indicates good grounding and sensuality, responsibility with wealth and people's feelings too.

Karnonnos is correct only the synastry can tell you if the individual in particular will reject you. Visit the Azazel's Astrology website and find the transits page, then scroll down to find the synastry aspects. Open up another tab and find a synastry chart generator, put the details into it and disregard all the descriptions it has for the aspects and their degrees. Match up the aspects of your partner with the aspects on AzAs. You can also do this with your friends and acquaintances if you know their birth information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back