Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with synastry chart

Ayleth

Hello!
I have some questions regarding the synastry of my chart and another person‘s.
To be noted: he has Scorpio ASC, Pluto in Scorpio 12th house; Mercury and Venus in first house
Now, let’s get to the synastry chart. I am on the left.

Saturn square Saturn orb 0° I can’t find any information on this...
Also Ascendant opposition to Saturn orb 0°, is it basically the same as the chart ruler aspecting Saturn or it has another significance? Bye bye my commitment then :)) and welcome a damn long freeing spell.

Since we’re at ascendant..
ASC trine Venus 1°
ASC inconjunct Uranus 2°
Venus sextile ASC 2°
His ASC square 3° my chart ruler
Saturn inconjunct Venus 1°
And the final blow ... My chart ruler square 3° Pluto :)
Pluto conjunction Venus 0°
Pluto sextile Saturn 0°
Venus semi-square 1° Venus

Well if it helps I will write some of the other aspects too.

Venus sextile Mercury 3°
Venus opposition Mars 4°
Venus trine Jupiter 7° (it doesn’t count because the orb is above 4 right? )
Moon opposition moon 1°
Moon square Jupiter 3°
Moon inconjunct ASC 1°
Mars square Moon 0°
Mercury square Venus 1°
Mars square Mercury 2°
Jupiter inconjunct Mercury 0°
My chart ruler square Mercury 4°
Neptune square Sun 2°
Neptune trine Jupiter 0°
Neptune sextile Mercury 4°
Uranus inconjunct Neptune 0°
Now, as I am writing this, it is absolutely clear why it feels like a mess.. and the illusion? of a good one somehow :/

Thanks for reading this! I hope I can get some clarification.

Ayleth said:
Hello!
To be noted: he has Scorpio ASC, Pluto in Scorpio 12th house; Mercury and Venus in first house

Also Ascendant opposition to Saturn orb 0°, is it basically the same as the chart ruler aspecting Saturn or it has another significance? Bye bye my commitment then :)) and welcome a damn long freeing spell.

ASC trine Venus 1°
ASC inconjunct Uranus 2°
Venus sextile ASC 2°
Pluto sextile Saturn 0°

Venus sextile Mercury 3°
Venus opposition Mars 4°
Moon opposition moon 1°
Moon square Jupiter 3°
Moon inconjunct ASC 1°
Mars square Moon 0°
Mercury square Venus 1°
Mars square Mercury 2°
Neptune square Sun 2°
Neptune trine Jupiter 0°
Now, as I am writing this, it is absolutely clear why it feels like a mess.. and the illusion? of a good one somehow :/

I am not a pro in astrology, but this looks like a very good love-relationship to me lol
Get him

Ayleth said:
Hello!

ASC trine Venus 1°
ASC inconjunct Uranus 2°
Venus sextile ASC 2°
Pluto sextile Saturn 0°

Venus sextile Mercury 3°
Venus opposition Mars 4°
Moon opposition moon 1°
Moon square Jupiter 3°
Moon inconjunct ASC 1°
Mars square Moon 0°
Mercury square Venus 1°
Mars square Mercury 2°
Neptune square Sun 2°
Neptune trine Jupiter 0°

Hello :)
I'm not an astrologer but I don't think it's a negative synastry. Synastry are always difficult to deal with because people don't have the patience to work them out.
Saturn square Saturn orb 0°
I think expressing affection is an important part of your relationship. Saturn square Saturn means you are the same age or 7+ years apart. That makes it easier for one person to take on the 'authority' role over the other. The disharmonious aspects indicate incompatibility of cultural and moral values ​​and a divergent approach to the most relevant personal responsibilities. Squares in synastry usually mean different approaches. Saturn has a lot to do with how you structure your life, so you have one person doing something, and the other doing another thing that is entirely different.
The relationship risks reinforcing in each partner the individual tendency to fear, pessimism, despair, negative thoughts.
ASC trine Venus 1°
The Ascendant person is seen as the Venus person's physical ideal of the perfect mate. The Venus person loves the way the Ascendant person looks, dresses, and behaves. It's a very positive aspect.
ASC inconjunct Uranus 2°
This astral configuration has a meaning similar to the position of Uranus in the first house. The Uranus person needs independence, while the Asc person will react according to the Sign under which he/she was born. In order for the relationship to be lasting, the Ascendant will need to accept the partner's need for freedom and appreciate the benefits of a more independent life in which neither person weighs on the other's shoulders.
Venus sextile ASC
It is positive for marriage, romantic and even business partnerships. It also means sexual attraction.
Problems with intimacy. The Saturn person acts to stabilize the Venus person's emotions.
There is a strong attraction between the two of you that can be fascinating, and even annoying at times. You two share a deep emotional bond. The Pluto person appears to have a window into the soul of the Venus person, and can use this special connection for positive or negative. As the relationship progresses, Pluto may behave possessively towards Venus. This indicates a karmic bond. This pair of planets is one of the strongest indicators of intense sexual attraction. There is a passionate connection, but it should be handled better so it doesn't become a love-hate union. Obsessive behavior is also possible. The Pluto person might demand more intimacy than the Venus person is willing / able to give This relationship seems to have changed and evolved, and can be characterized by many dramatic and emotional ups and downs. Periods of frustration are followed by understanding, as the bond between the two of you is not superficial or fleeting.
Pluto sextile Saturn 0°
Pluto can give purpose and Saturn stability. Under the positive influence of Saturn, Pluto eliminates the destructive impulses and thoughts that haunt him/her and begins to regenerate his/her being, orienting him/herself towards more productive goals.
Again, there's attraction to each other, but the way you express love and affection is divergent.

There is communication, affinity of thought, mutual friends, you two enjoy the same kinds of music and interests. (Venus sextile Mercury 3°). You're also spiritually compatible (Neptune Trine Jupiter).
It's not a mess in my opinion. It's a good synastry, you two just needs to work on it. If you want to know if the relationship will last or not ... we are not able to know it. Synastry is a start, then it is up to the will of both of you to build something. The stars incline; they do not determine.

Skaði said:
Thank you for your taking your time to respond!
Indeed synastry gives an overview but that’s that, sometimes I forgot :lol:
Did you a website/book for this info? I would like to know for further studies.

Ayleth said:
Skaði said:
Thank you for your taking your time to respond!
Indeed synastry gives an overview but that’s that, sometimes I forgot :lol:
Did you a website/book for this info? I would like to know for further studies.
You can find a lot on the JoS website, on the Astrology section, or just by doing risearches online. I don't know books in English, sorry, but you can download some pdfs online

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back