Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unaspected Saturn

Ravenheart666 said:
Ascending sun , sorry for my rudeness , I haven't responded to your reply on this topic though I created it ... Thank you for advice , and as you might have already understood from my behavior , indeed I'm struggling with discipline , constancy in general , and staying grounded...I'm very sorry , really , I should have been more serious about this. I'm having troubles lately , like more than usual , and I'm seeking to get out of my parents house and move on , and I will do it no matter what. I was stupid enough to not do things in time , and though I'm confused almost all the time , I know it's my fault and I'll have to tank it and learn the hard way how to become a decent SS. I know I won't be alone in all this , but I don't think I'll ever be able to forget my stupidity. Drama apart, I would avoid doing the saturn square cause I'm having transits in course , and not only that but I'm sure this is when I'll have to prove to myself if I'm worthy of being an SS not only as a kid , but self -sustaining individual....Uranus has a big role in this , and I was somehow anticipating this, but it seems it's not the way I was expecting , as always reality hits hard.

Hail Satan!

Look to the traits of Saturn, do you notice that it has a big part of your personality naturally? Unaspected, this means that Saturn will function and work freely without obstruction, for better or for worst. make sure to keep up your meditations and AOP to negate the negative traits. Look to where Saturn is in your house and sign and also look to the houses with aquarius and capricorn and where they are.

Mo co-ruler Jupiter is unaspected and it expresses itself in my personality for sure.

If someone check where saturn,capricorn and aquarius is one ones chart,what can someone do to stop it as in my chart , saturn is in pisces and other planet in bad places.my life is getting worst everyday and sometimes thinking suicide which ive attempted before, and am still young but my chart support spiritual and psychic abilities,and that is the only good thing in it.

HPS Shannon said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Ascending sun , sorry for my rudeness , I haven't responded to your reply on this topic though I created it ... Thank you for advice , and as you might have already understood from my behavior , indeed I'm struggling with discipline , constancy in general , and staying grounded...I'm very sorry , really , I should have been more serious about this. I'm having troubles lately , like more than usual , and I'm seeking to get out of my parents house and move on , and I will do it no matter what. I was stupid enough to not do things in time , and though I'm confused almost all the time , I know it's my fault and I'll have to tank it and learn the hard way how to become a decent SS. I know I won't be alone in all this , but I don't think I'll ever be able to forget my stupidity. Drama apart, I would avoid doing the saturn square cause I'm having transits in course , and not only that but I'm sure this is when I'll have to prove to myself if I'm worthy of being an SS not only as a kid , but self -sustaining individual....Uranus has a big role in this , and I was somehow anticipating this, but it seems it's not the way I was expecting , as always reality hits hard.

Hail Satan!

Look to the traits of Saturn, do you notice that it has a big part of your personality naturally? Unaspected, this means that Saturn will function and work freely without obstruction, for better or for worst. make sure to keep up your meditations and AOP to negate the negative traits. Look to where Saturn is in your house and sign and also look to the houses with aquarius and capricorn and where they are.

Mo co-ruler Jupiter is unaspected and it expresses itself in my personality for sure.

Thank you HP Indeed , I do have a lot of saturnian aspects to my personality but since is in a bad sign for saturn they're quite deem , they dont work so greatly ,maybe after all , i'll need to do a saturn square ,thanks for replying you remembered me undirectly what i must do ,thank you

Ravenheart666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Hail Satan!

Mo co-ruler Jupiter is unaspected and it expresses itself in my personality for sure.[/quote

Thank you HP Indeed , I do have a lot of saturnian aspects to my personality but since is in a bad sign for saturn they're quite deem , they dont work so greatly ,maybe after all , i'll need to do a saturn square ,thanks for replying you remembered me undirectly what i must do ,thank you

I don't think i'd do a Saturn square if I have Saturn unaspected in my chart. Its best to try to bring in as much positivity to your chart as much as possible. Sun squares are always good to go. Your meditations will change you and improve your self naturally. Again, look to where saturn is in your chart, house and signs to see where you may have saturn problems or benefits...

HPS Shannon said:
Ravenheart666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Mo co-ruler Jupiter is unaspected and it expresses itself in my personality for sure.[/quote

I don't think i'd do a Saturn square if I have Saturn unaspected in my chart. Its best to try to bring in as much positivity to your chart as much as possible. Sun squares are always good to go. Your meditations will change you and improve your self naturally. Again, look to where saturn is in your chart, house and signs to see where you may have saturn problems or benefits...
Well It's basically all about issues with asserting myself and ammount of energy ... For some reason only under transit I will feel the effects very badly ,i am doing squares ,like for some time now not only sun but also mars , venus .... Though i'll need to restart mars this week (It has retrograded back in capricorn and regains its normal motion) So yeah i think I might be okay thanks again for opinion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back