Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pluto 1st and Moon 1st

NakedPluto [JG]

How do you guys perceive 'someone' having Pluto in 1st house and also Moon in the 1st house? I usually see it as an interaction between attachment and detachment itself and also intensity problems. Susceptibility is offset by the Plutos nature..I'm also interested as to how someone with these placements is extremely detached in general.

NakedPluto said:
How do you guys perceive 'someone' having Pluto in 1st house and also Moon in the 1st house? I usually see it as an interaction between attachment and detachment itself and also intensity problems. Susceptibility is offset by the Plutos nature..I'm also interested as to how someone with these placements is extremely detached in general.

Pluto in the 1st is fascinating. They have a strong charisma, penetrating and intense gaze, magical force of attraction. They're endowed with willpower, they're powerful. influential. Determined, focused, constantly willing to have profound experiences in solitude or to accompany others on similar paths. They have an inexhaustible spiritual energy and a force that surpasses all things.
But the problem is the thirst for power. They want to dominate others and make them dependent out of fear of personal defeat or fear of being alone. They are extremely self-centered, stubborn and forced. Dark, depressed and impenetrable.
The behaviour is energetic, determined, dominant.
Moon in 1st is sensitivity towards the expectations of those around them, willing to adapt and, preferably, to react rather than act. Easily treatable. intuitive, sensitive and instinctively confident. Often feminine charisma.
Maybe they are the one who let themselves be dominated by others. The behaviour is prudent.

Endora said:
Pluto in the 1st is fascinating. They have a strong charisma, penetrating and intense gaze, magical force of attraction. They're endowed with willpower, they're powerful. influential. Determined, focused, constantly willing to have profound experiences in solitude or to accompany others on similar paths. They have an inexhaustible spiritual energy and a force that surpasses all things.
But the problem is the thirst for power. They want to dominate others and make them dependent out of fear of personal defeat or fear of being alone. They are extremely self-centered, stubborn and forced. Dark, depressed and impenetrable.
Moon in 1st is sensitivity towards the expectations of those around them, willing to adapt and, preferably, to react rather than act. Easily treatable. intuitive, sensitive and instinctively confident. Often feminine charisma.
Maybe they are the one who let themselves be dominated by others. The behaviour is prudent.

Thank you for this full of information reply!

So I guess a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in 1st and also Moon 1st will have all of the above in very pronounced effect. Do you think that lack of succes in his thirst of power would make him detached in his emotions or experiences? Moon seems to be a cure for the Plutos darker features, but this detachment can be also understood from his Saturn in 4th.

NakedPluto said:
Endora said:

So I guess a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in 1st and also Moon 1st will have all of the above in very pronounced effect. Do you think that lack of succes in his thirst of power would make him detached in his emotions or experiences? Moon seems to be a cure for the Plutos darker features, but this detachment can be also understood from his Saturn in 4th.

Yeah, the Moon would sort of offset the intensity of Pluto but bear in mind that the Moon in Scorpio is in a fall state. The fall state of the Moon being Scorpio implies that there is a deviation when the Moon and Pluto are together, from a normal lunar function. Contrarily Moon and Venus (moon exalted in Taurus) would imply something more naturalised.

One example of a person I know with Pluto on the Ascendant is Iggy Pop lol, and he matches most everything Endora wrote. An individual I know with Moon in the 1st house is also very like Endora's description and it is a feminine placement for sure even in a man. My description personally for Moon in the 1st house centered in Aquarius is that it does make someone quite emotionally reactive and sort of dependent on other peoples input into a situation. Prefers not to be alone (contrary to what it means for Pluto being there too which is more alone oriented), associates themselves with their family and generational background very strongly. Identifies with archetypes and subcultures, especially if there was issues in childhood with being taken advantage of by older people or feeling oppressed in some way. In Aquarius and with the persons aspects all in tow they did communicate quite emotionally instead of with a focused clarity (Mercury-Neptune + debilitated Mercury) which shouldn't quite be the case with the Fixed Scorpio and Pluto in tow instead, but I think the issue with this one which there should be considering the implications of it as a Fall sign, is that it may lead one to struggle 'letting go' in whatever situation letting go is needed. Whenever an idea or set of details grabs the persons attention they will focus on them to the absence of all else which can be for the negative (in the case of if the all else involves the truth, or even if it's something one requires like water or sitting up straight) in order to attain the fixed 'in' of whatever it is they're after. Like a person who 'must be goth' so they stand outside dressed up all day to remind people goth exists: https://youtu.be/3vC7PnGWf1Y Lol.

The Moon in Aquarius guy I knew was quite like this type of thing but with his own variations, Moon in Scorpio should be similar as like Aquarius it is a fixed sign focusing on "whole" and "shifting" things but instead of detachment and idea forms, it rules more to the emotional underlying forces of these things and so it has a more emotional nature.

I've seen people with Scorpio on the ascendant before who I would describe as examples and figures of their time, whenever that was. Whether they were unknown or really well known, if they stand out in their generation it will be in an intensive way but if they don't they will reflect everything good, bad and generally remarkable out their generation and its overall reflection in the world. That's for the Ascendant in Scorpio though, with the Moon and Pluto there too I am unsure on anything concrete and would just be theorizing.

The Moon as a Cardinal planet carries its own strong emphasis on understanding the soul as a fundamental rule of Astrology (In my opinion). The Chart Ruler is very important, but all the Cardinal planets Mars, Moon, Venus and Saturn are all naturally very important in a chart too unless they are placed really insignificantly or rule only the cadent houses. Even then the functions of these planets attribute themselves to our actual assertion and mental development and are serious business. For this reason I'd say don't undervalue the Moon it's probably a big key to understanding the way your Mind works as it itself rules the 6th Pineal chakra, not Pluto. Pluto is of the left-brain masculine side of the Pineal gland and probably indicates here that this side of the chakra is more active within this chart.

13th_Wolf said:
Yeah, the Moon would sort of offset the intensity of Pluto but bear in mind that the Moon in Scorpio is in a fall state. The fall state of the Moon being Scorpio implies that there is a deviation when the Moon and Pluto are together, from a normal lunar function. Contrarily Moon and Venus (moon exalted in Taurus) would imply something more naturalised.

One example of a person I know with Pluto on the Ascendant is Iggy Pop lol, and he matches most everything Endora wrote. An individual I know with Moon in the 1st house is also very like Endora's description and it is a feminine placement for sure even in a man. My description personally for Moon in the 1st house centered in Aquarius is that it does make someone quite emotionally reactive and sort of dependent on other peoples input into a situation. Prefers not to be alone (contrary to what it means for Pluto being there too which is more alone oriented), associates themselves with their family and generational background very strongly. Identifies with archetypes and subcultures, especially if there was issues in childhood with being taken advantage of by older people or feeling oppressed in some way. In Aquarius and with the persons aspects all in tow they did communicate quite emotionally instead of with a focused clarity (Mercury-Neptune + debilitated Mercury) which shouldn't quite be the case with the Fixed Scorpio and Pluto in tow instead, but I think the issue with this one which there should be considering the implications of it as a Fall sign, is that it may lead one to struggle 'letting go' in whatever situation letting go is needed. Whenever an idea or set of details grabs the persons attention they will focus on them to the absence of all else which can be for the negative (in the case of if the all else involves the truth, or even if it's something one requires like water or sitting up straight) in order to attain the fixed 'in' of whatever it is they're after. Like a person who 'must be goth' so they stand outside dressed up all day to remind people goth exists: https://youtu.be/3vC7PnGWf1Y Lol.

The Moon in Aquarius guy I knew was quite like this type of thing but with his own variations, Moon in Scorpio should be similar as like Aquarius it is a fixed sign focusing on "whole" and "shifting" things but instead of detachment and idea forms, it rules more to the emotional underlying forces of these things and so it has a more emotional nature.

I've seen people with Scorpio on the ascendant before who I would describe as examples and figures of their time, whenever that was. Whether they were unknown or really well known, if they stand out in their generation it will be in an intensive way but if they don't they will reflect everything good, bad and generally remarkable out their generation and its overall reflection in the world. That's for the Ascendant in Scorpio though, with the Moon and Pluto there too I am unsure on anything concrete and would just be theorizing.

The Moon as a Cardinal planet carries its own strong emphasis on understanding the soul as a fundamental rule of Astrology (In my opinion). The Chart Ruler is very important, but all the Cardinal planets Mars, Moon, Venus and Saturn are all naturally very important in a chart too unless they are placed really insignificantly or rule only the cadent houses. Even then the functions of these planets attribute themselves to our actual assertion and mental development and are serious business. For this reason I'd say don't undervalue the Moon it's probably a big key to understanding the way your Mind works as it itself rules the 6th Pineal chakra, not Pluto. Pluto is of the left-brain masculine side of the Pineal gland and probably indicates here that this side of the chakra is more active within this chart.

Interesting view of the Plutonians, thank you for the reply

13th_Wolf said:
NakedPluto said:
Endora said:

What about Ascendant in Aquarius what do you think that reflects. I am just curious.

NakedPluto said:

Emotional depth and intensity. I know of two with pluto conjunct rising, and one with pluto in the first. Two I’ve known since they were babies. The majority of what I know is in early life. So, grain of salt.

This brings intensity to the personality. Some with an exaggerated sense of self-importance, acting and feeling as though they’re the only ones on earth in their position, and having extreme reactions to situations that typically wouldn’t cause such a reaction in the early life but still normal. Early troubles adapting to changes. Can bring difficulty seeing the bigger picture in life and some inner struggles early on but a greater than average capability to grow and turn themselves into who they’d like to be. A lot of understanding eventually. I nannied a child with this position and he was 3-4 at the time. The emotional intensity isn’t in an outburst like that of Aries and Mars types, but he was very intense in personality. Super pushy. Quiet, took things VERY seriously. Was very easily affected by his dad’s behavior, his dad was a pretentious dick and a creep. I could tell he was having some struggles at home that were veiled, and he held them all in (capricorn sun) he didn’t have your standard tantrums but he definitely stood his ground and would not budge. He had a great memory and really loved me and became attached very quick, he still asks about me and he’s probably 10 now.

The other one, again since she was a baby. Leo sun. Very possessive, very attached to family, intense as a kid. Endless energy. So much. More than average. Had to get her way, stood her ground always. As a teen, very intense emotions. Trouble handling them. Taking things extremely seriously. Physical fights. Very blunt and honest, also a bit of a bully. Seeing things in extremes with trouble understanding the bigger picture and two sides. At the same time, really understanding surprisingly. Only towards family and people she’s been close to and attached to. Easily affected by emotional hardships with people she’s close to, taking in their emotions. Rising is also a fire sign. Smart and knows how to hold her ground on something.

The other guy, had the same struggles growing up but into adulthood he knows how to form himself into whatever he wants to be, verified he was a major tantrum thrower in early childhood and very stubborn. Has gone through a lot of in depth soul searching to handle this and is also a true loner by choice and it seems to work well for him. He has a lot of superficial connections but generally prefers to go his own way in life.

So these are all pluto rulers, and I imagine with the moon involved this could bring a lot of sensitivity. Possibly helping in understanding and overall being TOO stubborn. In a fire sign, “bipolar” to some extent. It could go positively or negatively.

slyscorpion said:
13th_Wolf said:
NakedPluto said:

What about Ascendant in Aquarius what do you think that reflects. I am just curious.

I know two people who has Aquarius ascendant. This gives an original nature, curious minded, above average intelligence (also certified by other alignments), tendency towards rule breaking or the need of setting new trends. There is a profound need of freedom and being very independent. Quite talkative with great communication skills. Both people have a unique way of perceiving information and utilizing this.
There is also tendency of recreational things - being it use of drugs or reconnecting with natural remedies that provide better health. The negatives gives an obscure personality; social apathy and sensitivity along with a fragile mind. When they are mentally exhausted, they need quite some time to recover.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back