Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astro Locality, Astro Travel lines?

Sundara

I’ve been looking at these as of recent on the Astro.com website. I’m wondering if anyone else has experience with these? On the Astro travel lines, they’re further apart. Some questions to figure out.. how close within range of the line to see major effects, do the innermost or outermost planets have more or less effects with the travel lines? Same with the locality lines.

Locality lines are where you’re born but they spread out as well.

For travel, for example, I’ve got the pluto line in the center of the state I’m in. Growing up on the eastern side, I definitely felt held back, stifled, and that the city was a dead end. Moving to the western side, things were better career wise. After some growing I feel neither of these sides matter and it’s a mentality. Plus, the line is at least 100 miles or more from where I’d lived. So I can’t really say what it’s effects really are. Uranus was closer to the western side, it seemed like this had effect too. One thing after another, life never settled, nothing was ever mundane. A lot of unpredictable things. Rv got stolen out of the suburbs in b

Traveling to different areas of the pluto line had different effects.

I went to a saturn line once, didn’t appear as it’s described. It was a really good time, I did feel trapped though. Claustrophobic. I still feel really drawn to that place though.

hey Sundara, can i ask what angle your pluto line is on? i ask because i may end up staying on a pluto ic line soon.

And just for general information im currently on a moon MC line and its not very significant, possibly because i have not many malefic aspects to my moon. i also notice higher ups or bosses/public figures have always been really nice to me, nurturing like the moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back