Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planet Neptune as my main Ruler?

Hello, I apologize if this the wrong forum to post this question (not sure if it is a question) but a few days ago I came across Neptune when reading through Planetary Rulerships in Azazels Astrology and read this
Code:
Neptune is where one is weak, undecided, prone to fantasy and impressionable. Neptune is where one is inspired spiritually.
Which is what almost describes me perfectly in a short sentence. Fast forward a few days later til now, I felt drawn back to reading more about Neptune almost as if I was pulled to it or guided to learn more about myself, so I started reading more about Neptune and I found nearly everything relating to it is what describes me in a perfect way.

I'm not what to say or talk about in this topic, but the best thing I can do is to ask I can do to....well I'm not sure divert the energies away from Neptune? since whatever is happening with my life has mostly got to do with Neptune and it's ruining me on so many levels. I am new to all this stuff, usually I would read stuff about astrology but pay little attention to it, but regarding the information on Neptune is very important and was definitely worth the read.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, if this violates any rules or such please remove this post.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I apologize if this the wrong forum to post this question (not sure if it is a question) but a few days ago I came across Neptune when reading through Planetary Rulerships in Azazels Astrology and read this
Code:
Neptune is where one is weak, undecided, prone to fantasy and impressionable. Neptune is where one is inspired spiritually.
Which is what almost describes me perfectly in a short sentence. Fast forward a few days later til now, I felt drawn back to reading more about Neptune almost as if I was pulled to it or guided to learn more about myself, so I started reading more about Neptune and I found nearly everything relating to it is what describes me in a perfect way.

I'm not what to say or talk about in this topic, but the best thing I can do is to ask I can do to....well I'm not sure divert the energies away from Neptune? since whatever is happening with my life has mostly got to do with Neptune and it's ruining me on so many levels. I am new to all this stuff, usually I would read stuff about astrology but pay little attention to it, but regarding the information on Neptune is very important and was definitely worth the read.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, if this violates any rules or such please remove this post.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

I do not think that neptune is bad. If you master Neptun it is very good. Just do not do drugs lol.
It gives you spirituality and the gift of vivid fantasy.
Just try to get focus, and not to slack off.

NinRick said:
I do not think that neptune is bad. If you master Neptun it is very good. Just do not do drugs lol.

Code:
I do not think that Neptune is bad. If you master Neptune it is very good. Just do not do drugs lol.
I never said Neptune was an inherently bad planet but Neptune like all other planets has their positive/negatives. I've transitioned through a lot of the positive/negative aspects of Neptune and the negatives far out-weigh the positives, most of the positives I had had like an interest in music, art, dreams and vivid imagination and fantasy but most of these were temporary due to transitioning the negative aspects. When did I imply that I do drugs? I did drugs but I don't do them anymore by about 3 years/8 months.
Code:
Correct I've read it can give one many amazing qualities of spirituality just gotta work my way to those feats, yes I did have a vivid fantasy but that was only temporary I can no longer fantasize vividly anymore due to poor directions taken in life.
Code:
Working on it, slowly

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
NinRick said:

Code:
I do not think that Neptune is bad. If you master Neptune it is very good. Just do not do drugs lol.
I never said Neptune was an inherently bad planet but Neptune like all other planets has their positive/negatives. I've transitioned through a lot of the positive/negative aspects of Neptune and the negatives far out-weigh the positives, most of the positives I had had like an interest in music, art, dreams and vivid imagination and fantasy but most of these were temporary due to transitioning the negative aspects. When did I imply that I do drugs? I did drugs but I don't do them anymore by about 3 years/8 months.
Code:
Correct I've read it can give one many amazing qualities of spirituality just gotta work my way to those feats, yes I did have a vivid fantasy but that was only temporary I can no longer fantasize vividly anymore due to poor directions taken in life.
Code:
Working on it, slowly

I never said that you do drugs, BUT people who habe a strong neptune are inclined to do drugs. No offense man :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back