Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

moon phases question

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hey there, if i were born on a waxing gibbous moon does that mean anything or would we only look at the waxing part and not the gibbous part?

without taking the natal chart into consideration, is there anything special about being born on certain moon phases; except for void since that's on azazel's astrology page and i could just read that myself?

*finger pistols*

Big Dipper said:
hey there, if i were born on a waxing gibbous moon does that mean anything or would we only look at the waxing part and not the gibbous part?

without taking the natal chart into consideration, is there anything special about being born on certain moon phases; except for void since that's on azazel's astrology page and i could just read that myself?

*finger pistols*

There is no major difference to one's life whether they're born on a waxing, waning, full, new or even void moon. Hitler was born on a waning moon and he 'increased' to power to achieve godhood regardless of this. The only significance of the moon in your chart is the sign it's in, the phases at the time don't determine much of anything.

It's important to note that your natal chart does not truly define you at every corner and cranny in the long haul of your development and progress. There are a number of things in my own natal chart that no longer apply to me anymore as I've changed their negative aspects and such in my own development over the years and as I've freed my soul in time certain things that originally described me in the past in Azazel's Astrology are now inaccurate and have been for years. This does not mean your natal chart still cannot be useful in reading other matters.

Take your natal chart as a general base guideline of who you overall are as a person in regards to the importance of your chart ruler as the chart ruler is what truly defines you and who you are along with any co-rulers and supposedly ingrained positive planetary influences, everything else determines the kind of life you live, the careers you may choose, where you're weak or strong and little niches of your personality, etc.

So don't worry too much about your chart too much, even those with a chart that looks hopeless to them or seems to spell "disaster" can change the course of their so-called 'destiny' through the spiritual knowledge we share and learn here, passed down to us by very creator, Lord Satan.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Big Dipper said:
There is no major difference to one's life whether they're born on a waxing, waning, full, new or even void moon. Hitler was born on a waning moon and he 'increased' to power to achieve godhood regardless of this. The only significance of the moon in your chart is the sign it's in, the phases at the time don't determine much of anything.

It's important to note that your natal chart does not truly define you at every corner and cranny in the long haul of your development and progress. There are a number of things in my own natal chart that no longer apply to me anymore as I've changed their negative aspects and such in my own development over the years and as I've freed my soul in time certain things that originally described me in the past in Azazel's Astrology are now inaccurate and have been for years. This does not mean your natal chart still cannot be useful in reading other matters.

Take your natal chart as a general base guideline of who you overall are as a person in regards to the importance of your chart ruler as the chart ruler is what truly defines you and who you are along with any co-rulers and supposedly ingrained positive planetary influences, everything else determines the kind of life you live, the careers you may choose, where you're weak or strong and little niches of your personality, etc.

So don't worry too much about your chart too much, even those with a chart that looks hopeless to them or seems to spell "disaster" can change the course of their so-called 'destiny' through the spiritual knowledge we share and learn here, passed down to us by very creator, Lord Satan.

okie dokie thx ghost *finger pistols*

Ghost in the Machine said:

Ghost, I think you may be confused. These phases and even, full, new and void moon do indeed play a role. You have to understand the natal chart is a map of the soul. For better or worse. It’s very detailed and intricate and nothing there is out of place or something to be ignored. All those little details are what separate us all as individuals.

Yes, it’s true you can overcome certain things and overcome negative karma and certainly nullify certain things that those without are unable to do. But for anyone new, the natal chart is far more than a guideline. It’s one of the most powerful tools a person can have. It’s the reason cobra and Lydia offer the valuable services they do. It’s that important and significant and can reveal so much information beyond what even some conventional astrologers even know. Save for learning power meditation, there’s no more important tool here that an SS must learn than astrology. Particularly the details of their natal chart.

In my experience, even if you overcome some aspects of your chart, this doesn’t nullify how transits and other prediction techniques work in relation to the natal chart as well and so understanding it will always be important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back