Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SR - 3 planets in 7th

Poet 666

What does it mean to have 3 planets in the 7th house? I have Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in my 7th house Solar Return chart and I don't know what it means. :shock:

Poet 666 said:
What does it mean to have 3 planets in the 7th house? I have Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in my 7th house Solar Return chart and I don't know what it means. :shock:
Not an expert, but as far as I am aware this means that there will be a strong focus on this house, aka in this case relationships and your partner, as well as marriage.

If you have previously had troubles or other unresolved things in this area, then this year will be the time when you are forced to resolve and fix all these things whether you want to or not.

I would recommend looking at whatever transits you will have this year, and when you have a good one on your Venus, you may want to start a working for this area to fix whatever it is that may need fixing. If you dont have a partner, then perhaps a working to find a great one; or if you have a partner, a working for marriage or a working to improve the relationship if there are issues, and so on. Make sure Venus isn't retrograde when you start the working, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back