Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transits and four Points

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
Do transits effect us still even if they're not aspecting anything, such as the sun entering one's 12th house; if its not aspecting anything does it still effect us?

The dc, ic, ac and mh, I know what they are, but when a planet transits over that as well does it effect us?

And what do the 4 points really mean? I heard the MH points to how you show yourself (or whatever) but what do they all entail?

*finger pistols*

Hi.
I don't know about the other planets, but on Jos site, in the astrology section > Pluto transits, it describes the effects when Pluto enters the different houses.

In my case, when Pluto entered my first house, I moved to a different country. A big event that helped me to find my birth hour.

I don't know about the 4 points, though.
HH

The way the Sun works is the inverse of Pluto. It doesn't transform, but rather it expresses what is being transformed. It shows you it, whether its good or bad, but it doesn't make you suffer any serious change within it. You will notice things about your 11th house, if your 11th house has got the Sun transiting in it for example.

You can always notice these things about your 11th house, but the Sun "brings light" to its affairs, stuff going on during then will have more of an uptake of the 11th house in them in ways which are imperceptible to those who are without but also very picky and tricky even for people who consider themselves adept. Mars is more noticeable, Jupiter gives ease in things, Saturn troubles. Saturn also brings things to the fore, but in a materially imposing way forcing you to deal with stuff as opposed to showing you while not forcing your free will. Uranus works similarly to the Sun but is thrice more imperceptible and picky. Neptune is benign. Mercury is also pretty benign but does represent a lower function pertaining to Jupiter and Uranus. The Moon is the most important in everyday transit stuff, as it is the most close cosmic body to Earth, and is attributed to the Cardinal water forces in the human soul, the sign of Cancer, which is to do with memory, patterns, the Mind. The Moon is more important than the Sun in everyday stuff, The Sun's transit reveals the Moon's machinations, but the Moon IS the emotional imposition, which emotionally dictates and births stuff, forcefully. It's thrice as noticeable as Mars to the adept.

Transits always effect us at all times. It's to do with the flow of events and energy in the universe, and all the other ideas around that kind of stuff; that's what transits represent. Planets are specific variants on this, that we can understand and pull things from which we have materially based knowledge on and are more definite than those weirder emotion focused astral-y things. The weirder astral-y things are the sum of even planets and stars outside our solar system, so that's why we put emphasis on our own planets instead + the fact they are closer to us and have more of a relationship with Earth (All the planets up to Saturn were involved in the creation of Earth and thus the Human soul, chakras etc.) also in terms of gravity, magnetism etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back