Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fixed stars question

loki88

Here are some more fixed stars that I believe have an affect on me though I don't have the clearest grasp of their meaning. Any light anyone knowledgeable about astrology cares to give would be appreciated:
conjunct: acumen/neptune (1 degree off)
algol/chiron (2 degrees)
albireo /venus & mercury (1 degree)
aculeus/neptune (2 degrees)
altair/venus & mercury (1 degree)
betelgeuse/neptune (opposition 1 degree)
castor/midheaven ( 1 degree)
Bungula/jupiter (3 degrees...)
spiculum/neptune(3 degrees...)
antares/uranus (exact-1 degree)
Would you deny that a tight orb of 1-2 degrees qualifies as influential?

NinRick said:
loki88 said:
NinRick said:
Dude did you really just almost gave away your entire Astrochart?

what about your insight? Do you do analysis?

I got your whole chart in front of me now.
You better delete this Crap of a post asap.

Man the post has been up for almost a month and hasn’t been deleted so you should just answer the questions as I don’t know enough about astrology to do that.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
NinRick said:
loki88 said:
what about your insight? Do you do analysis?

Man the post has been up for almost a month and hasn’t been deleted so you should just answer the questions as I don’t know enough about astrology to do that.

He should just go to HPHC666 for a professional reading. The JoS Astrology section also provides much information regarding Planets, Signs and also fixed stars.
This is way smarter than get a „reading“ from a random person on the internet, which could also be very wrong. You need much experience for astrology, and it is also something very intuitive. Not everyone can do it and be good at it, it is not like a simple math formula.
And he would not give away sensitive information about himself. Even an amateur could find out what his birth chart is. He provided so much information that you can even determine his ruler and co-rulers.

They are called fixed stars, because they do not move (okay they move veeery slowly) that’s why you can recreate the chart.

I really advise you to delete this post. Either get a professional reading from High Priest Hoodedcobra666 or do it yourself.

To make it clear I am not qualified to give you a good reading. You know much more than anyone else about yourself, your life and the overall situation, so just give it a shot.

https://www.josmarket.org/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

NinRick said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
NinRick said:

He should just go to HPHC666 for a professional reading. The JoS Astrology section also provides much information regarding Planets, Signs and also fixed stars.
This is way smarter than get a „reading“ from a random person on the internet, which could also be very wrong. You need much experience for astrology, and it is also something very intuitive. Not everyone can do it and be good at it, it is not like a simple math formula.
And he would not give away sensitive information about himself. Even an amateur could find out what his birth chart is. He provided so much information that you can even determine his ruler and co-rulers.

They are called fixed stars, because they do not move (okay they move veeery slowly) that’s why you can recreate the chart.

I really advise you to delete this post. Either get a professional reading from High Priest Hoodedcobra666 or do it yourself.

To make it clear I am not qualified to give you a good reading. You know much more than anyone else about yourself, your life and the overall situation, so just give it a shot.

https://www.josmarket.org/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

I got Lydia to give me a reading but she didn't go into the fixed stars to any adequate detail in my opinion.

NinRick said:

You're a rather rude person. Who invited you to answer this post at all? And whats with the harassment of myself on here by you, the southern cracker and the nigger? Noone invited you to respond.

loki88 said:
NinRick said:

You're a rather rude person. Who invited you to answer this post at all? And whats with the harassment of myself on here by you, the southern cracker and the nigger? Noone invited you to respond.

I just pointed out that you gave away sensitive information about YOUR SOUL!

If you do not give a shit, fine by me man.

But at age of 37 you should be wiser lol

NinRick said:
loki88 said:
NinRick said:

I am strong enough to overcome these issues. It is a challenge for me. I am not here on this earth to hide

loki88 said:
NinRick said:
loki88 said:

I am strong enough to overcome these issues. It is a challenge for me. I am not here on this earth to hide

Whatever strong man :D

But if someone curses you.. you have been warned..

loki88 said:
Here are some more fixed stars that I believe have an affect on me though I don't have the clearest grasp of their meaning. Any light anyone knowledgeable about astrology cares to give would be appreciated:
I am trying to take down this post. Will it be taken down or not?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back