Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DEDICATION RITUAL factors

loki88

I would like to know the proper time and astrological alignments/moon phases for the dedication to Satan ritual. Please advise

Any day any time. Don't do it on a void of moon, but I doubt that the void of moon can nullify such a ritual anyway.

For something like dedicating your soul to Satan, you may even be able to get away with doing it during a VoC moon since this is Satan we're talking about, although I still wouldn't advise that. Other than that, there's not really astrological factors that would make the dedication ritual "proper." It'd more boil down to personal preference at that point.

For me, personally, I would like the idea of doing it on a full moon in Capricorn or Aquarius, which are Satan's signs. But, ultimately, it's valid regardless of when you do it. I'd just steer clear of the VoC moon 'cause fuck VoC moons.

loki88 said:
I would like to know the proper time and astrological alignments/moon phases for the dedication to Satan ritual. Please advise

So far as I know, there aren't any rules or timings to do the dedication ritual. If any at all, then at night. I did mine at 9, another Satanist did theirs at 12, so just do it at night if you want.

It really doesn’t matter since you are not working with some impersonal force here or magick. You are dealing with a real person. The only thing I would try to avoid is moon void with this or anything else that is important. Any day is as fine as the day before or after to do this. Although if you are near a holiday or day that is special to you for some reason that is even better.

loki88 said:

Any time, anywhere, on any given day, in any given month and year.

Dedication is THE most important ritual out of all of them, and it overrides any VoC moon or bad astrological transits.

I thought you had already dedicated too, are you scared, infiltrator?

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd just steer clear of the VoC moon 'cause fuck VoC moons.

Why man? Satan presides over all this shit, and I was reading Demons section this other day and there is a Demon ruling VoC.

Yeah I get it it sucks for doing magick, but not in this dedication case.

When I dedicated I did not even know what VoC was, and it startled me when I learned about it and had to check it out. In the end I does not even matter. :D

Thanks for your advice. I will seek out a Capricorn or Aquarius full moon if possible

Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

Dedication is THE most important ritual out of all of them, and it overrides any VoC moon or bad astrological transits.

It doesn't feel like he is scared or an infiltrator to me.

loki88 said:
As others said you really can do it anytime (but avoid the VoC). If you want a formal planetarily-favored date for it, which is NOT necessary in any way, then you can do it at June 5th close to the full moon and eclipse.

Like others have said it's doesn't matter. But certain dates might feel special to you to remember. For example it was April 30th, was a fine day to do the dedication.

Of course don't think it HAS to be on a special date but it makes it easier to remember.

Oh FYI if you plan on releasing blood from your left index finger albeit just a tiny amount nothing huge don't go overboard. Consider acquiring a diabetics lancet. They're excellent to prick the finger, another good device to use is a mandolin slicer(food slider/slicer device) often the blades are really sharp just make sure the blade is clean and disinfected. Albeit a pricking force is less painful than a slicing force on your finger both hurt but one is harder on your desire.

Don't worry about how much blood or how perfect it is. You can even print the dedication ritual and sign it elsewhere just be sure to remember to state your name at the name stating part.

Other than that loki88 hopefully you become another great member. Your already a prominent example sure you DON'T have to be a forum member some of the other members don't post anything but at least you try and help the community like HP.Cobra said "Dedicate on your own time". In other words we aren't putting a gun to you also be sure to perform meditations like the 40-day guide and cleaning. Cleaning and protecting far outweigh even meditation so be sure to stay clean and protected.

Gear88 said:
Like others have said it's doesn't matter. But certain dates might feel special to you to remember. For example it was April 30th, was a fine day to do the dedication.

Of course don't think it HAS to be on a special date but it makes it easier to remember.

Oh FYI if you plan on releasing blood from your left index finger albeit just a tiny amount nothing huge don't go overboard. Consider acquiring a diabetics lancet. They're excellent to prick the finger, another good device to use is a mandolin slicer(food slider/slicer device) often the blades are really sharp just make sure the blade is clean and disinfected. Albeit a pricking force is less painful than a slicing force on your finger both hurt but one is harder on your desire.

Don't worry about how much blood or how perfect it is. You can even print the dedication ritual and sign it elsewhere just be sure to remember to state your name at the name stating part.

Other than that loki88 hopefully you become another great member. Your already a prominent example sure you DON'T have to be a forum member some of the other members don't post anything but at least you try and help the community like HP.Cobra said "Dedicate on your own time". In other words we aren't putting a gun to you also be sure to perform meditations like the 40-day guide and cleaning. Cleaning and protecting far outweigh even meditation so be sure to stay clean and protected.

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully things will progress well but who can say what will be.
WRATH OF GOD
a blue collar White man serves as a vehicle for the Avatar to wreck vengeance against the jewish cabal
https://www.bitchute.com/video/U1jdLzj28IN2/

NORTHSIDE STORY
The White community of Elysium struggles against the genocidal plans of the jewish cabal and their reptilian masters
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mcOr7dhEXVfU/

DERELICT
the story of a derelict Aryan who lost everything....and gets revenge on the jewish cabal and white traitors who seek the destruction of his kind
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBMtKKSKGIQT/
http://hyperborean.info/

Shael said:
loki88 said:
As others said you really can do it anytime (but avoid the VoC). If you want a formal planetarily-favored date for it, which is NOT necessary in any way, then you can do it at June 5th close to the full moon and eclipse.

Sounds like a good plan. I was looking at the moonphase calendar below and it is waning in pisces now apparently:
https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/

ShermanTank said:
Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

re: ARYAN

audio:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T260oJHr2ExO/

http://hyperborean.info/

ShermanTank said:
Poweredbythesun said:
loki88 said:

Loki88 has been on shaky ground ever since joining. I'd like to assume he's not an infiltrator, but it's been brought up before.

Henu the Great said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I'd just steer clear of the VoC moon 'cause fuck VoC moons.

Why man? Satan presides over all this shit, and I was reading Demons section this other day and there is a Demon ruling VoC.

Yeah I get it it sucks for doing magick, but not in this dedication case.

When I dedicated I did not even know what VoC was, and it startled me when I learned about it and had to check it out. In the end I does not even matter. :D

I lean towards it not affecting the dedication ritual as I said originally, I just have a natural inclination to avoid almost anything during a VoC moon. My personal preference would be to not dedicate during it, but that again just stems from my aversion towards them. They have their role and some benefits if you know how to play on them, but by and large I associate them with irritation for messing with my plans.

I remember a time when my friend asked a guy out and made date plans during a VoC moon - man, that crashed and burned immediately.

Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Waxing Taurus Moon.

Thanks. Would you explain why? Is it to do with fructification/efficacy?

loki88 said:

There is none better and none worse. It's just when you are ready.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
loki88 said:

There is none better and none worse. It's just when you are ready.

I still think june 5th at night will be best

loki88 said:
Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Waxing Taurus Moon.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html

Moon in Taurus
Projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting, especially when performed in when the moon is in the first ten degrees of the sign. Money, finances, possessions, material things, sensuality, earth, greed, permanence, wealth, things that increase in value, loans, bankers, slow but lasting results, time delays. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the neck or throat at this time. Magick ruled by the Earth and Venus are successful at this time.

As a side note and word of warning... You have revealed yourself online and publicly. It would be advisable to thread carefully and not openly declare your dedication and alliance to the Spiritual Satanic path and refrain from doing this furthermore.

We have enemies and the more discreet one is the more aid, protection and help they can receive from the Gods. As to move forward with this way of combatting the enemies of Satan would be highly unwise, especially when one is aware of the potential repercussions yet chooses to willingly ignore this. Thus I'm giving a heads up on this matter only but the choice is yours. The proper way is safely attacking the enemy without having a bounty to ones head that may follow suit caused by imprudence.

Maybe consider and alias or means to reverse this in some way. Again just sharing my two cents as there are examples of past members that went down the drain after not heeding such warnings. Better safe than sorry.

loki88 said:
Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Waxing Taurus Moon.

Taurus moon is long lasting permanent success.

I actually looked back on mine and it was right in a waxing Taurus moon. I'm like sweet!

loki88 said:
Aldrick said:
loki88 said:

Waxing Taurus Moon.

Also this wednesday and Thursday is a Taurus moon.

Braun666 said:
loki88 said:
Aldrick said:
Waxing Taurus Moon.

Moon in Taurus
Projects begun when the moon is in Taurus are usually permanent or long lasting, especially when performed in when the moon is in the first ten degrees of the sign. Money, finances, possessions, material things, sensuality, earth, greed, permanence, wealth, things that increase in value, loans, bankers, slow but lasting results, time delays. Do NOT have surgical procedures performed on the neck or throat at this time. Magick ruled by the Earth and Venus are successful at this time.

As a side note and word of warning... You have revealed yourself online and publicly. It would be advisable to thread carefully and not openly declare your dedication and alliance to the Spiritual Satanic path and refrain from doing this furthermore.

We have enemies and the more discreet one is the more aid, protection and help they can receive from the Gods. As to move forward with this way of combatting the enemies of Satan would be highly unwise, especially when one is aware of the potential repercussions yet chooses to willingly ignore this. Thus I'm giving a heads up on this matter only but the choice is yours. The proper way is safely attacking the enemy without having a bounty to ones head that may follow suit caused by imprudence.

Maybe consider and alias or means to reverse this in some way. Again just sharing my two cents as there are examples of past members that went down the drain after not heeding such warnings. Better safe than sorry.

Nice reply. ;)

Braun666 said:
loki88 said:
Aldrick said:
Waxing Taurus Moon.

Moon in Taurus

Thanks for the advice. I could always set up another account here to eliminate traces. Taurus moon seems fair enough. Would you think this better than june 5th? The latter seems more powerful to me but I'm no expert. Wednesday is tomorrow...

loki88 said:

Yes taurus moon is ideal... But honestly the best time to the dedication ritual is when you are actually ready. NOT when the moon is in a particular sign. So if you are REALLY ready or were one day, one hour, or one minute ago... ready to enter a new life and follow this path it's really best to do it ASAP.

The relief and liberation felt with the dedication ritual, as a massive door opens, that alone subsides all requirements and supposed factors to make it "successful". Overthinking here is actually not necessary. It's the intention and what's in your heart that counts most and what Satan sees. None of these "requirements" and "ideal times" are cited on the site. Satan does transcend these restrictions.

Really my advice is to do it ASAP. Also the question seems to me there's some slight hesitancy. This is a personal choice and the best way to do it is make it personal. You open a door and Satan meets you more than halfway, and the relationship only gets better so long there's honesty. Make this between you and Satan, and you can't go wrong.

Braun666 said:
loki88 said:

Yes taurus moon is ideal... But honestly the best time to the dedication ritual is when you are actually ready. NOT when the moon is in a particular sign. So if you are REALLY ready or were one day, one hour, or one minute ago... ready to enter a new life and follow this path it's really best to do it ASAP.

The relief and liberation felt with the dedication ritual, as a massive door opens, that alone subsides all requirements and supposed factors to make it "successful". Overthinking here is actually not necessary. It's the intention and what's in your heart that counts most and what Satan sees. None of these "requirements" and "ideal times" are cited on the site. Satan does transcend these restrictions.

Really my advice is to do it ASAP. Also the question seems to me there's some slight hesitancy. This is a personal choice and the best way to do it is make it personal. You open a door and Satan meets you more than halfway, and the relationship only gets better so long there's honesty. Make this between you and Satan, and you can't go wrong.

No. The reason is to be properly prepared to be fully conscious during the process and not just jump in in addition to the proper astrological alignments for optimal receptivity on my part. That is my reasoning

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back