Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets and Love Interest

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Could the present position of planets do something between two people's natal charts to incite feelings of love or a desire to love?

I've been suddenly feeling desires for someone that I know I have no interest in and definitely don't want to get with. It wouldn't even work. I've been working to destroy whatever it is because it's not coming from me and I severely doubt it's coming from them.

So far I'm able to keep it at bay to which I then feel disgusted for even feeling such feelings, it's just so wrong to me, but I'm still just wondering if it's possible for outside sources like planets to do this.

It's interesting to think that something like transits could incite something between two specific people. Typically what you see are transiting planets affecting us generally in accordance to their domains, like Neptune aspecting natal Venus giving you heightened feelings of romance, Pluto aspecting natal Venus inciting feelings of intense love as well as bringing changes to your love life, things like that. So in my novice ass experience, I'd say you're probably looking at a case of progressions performing their tricky business on you. If transiting planets are also aspecting your natal planets, then these can serve to augment or hinder such feelings/events.

Just as an example, a celebrity that I'm mildly aware of who gets his name in the news here and there - and therefore into my attention - I've recently started having rather strong amorous feelings for, which is annoying. His birth info is out there, and lo and behold, his progressed Sun is currently forming a tight aspect to my Venus and my chart ruler. The progressed planets stir things in the person whose natal planets are being aspected. Therefore I suspect that this could be what's happening in your situation.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Powstanie Pogańskie said:

The desire seems to be gone I think, though I don't know if that's because something passed or if it's my efforts to separate and cut it off. I suspected it was something causing the desires because it hasn't happened before.

With someone at your level of advancement, chances are your efforts played a key role in that. It's also possible that their progressed planet moved out of aspect of your natal one should that be what initially caused this, what with progressions having a tight orb of 1-2 degrees, but I dunno about that since progressed planets move on the slower side and this sounds like it started happening recently.

At the same time, one can never discount the possibility of enemy bullshit, especially if this person would be bad for you. Trying to steer you down an unhealthy path certainly isn't beyond them. Nevertheless, my money's still on progressions, you've just fortunately been able to counter that influence.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Could the present position of planets do something between two people's natal charts to incite feelings of love or a desire to love?

I've been suddenly feeling desires for someone that I know I have no interest in and definitely don't want to get with. It wouldn't even work. I've been working to destroy whatever it is because it's not coming from me and I severely doubt it's coming from them.

So far I'm able to keep it at bay to which I then feel disgusted for even feeling such feelings, it's just so wrong to me, but I'm still just wondering if it's possible for outside sources like planets to do this.

Sometimes you get feelings with people in the places you work or study because everyone has a routine and they're also doing their astral bits in sleep, developing that subtle relation with the walls and all the faces in the building every day and night. Sometimes as feelings get thrown around in individual people's lives they will conjure up different stuff in their mind. Someone else for example might of willed that in particularly, even unintentionally. These things sometimes just happen, when you become more psychic and your upper chakras become more active this kind of stuff does happen more frequently unless you have control over your mind or are particularly pissed off and selfish that day (which is what I try to be as of recently) which is of the lower chakra nature. Of course the best of the lower chakra nature is responsibility, which is why control over your mind is more idyllic and you exalt it highly in some of your other posts. I appreciated that.

What Powstanie said about progressions is true, I think with transits though it requires a more metalogical and spiritual mind to exactly gauge how it affects a day's urges and obsessions, but its definitely possible. I would summate this thing to your own macrocosmic circuit and routine, as in your (?) workplace's dreamers and you picking up on their feelings. This kind of thing is of the Pisces side of emotions and why Pisces is piss annoying. In other cases of this, people will have random feelings about eachother because of their family and community ties all making assumptions, which is much stronger, harder to break, and is of Cancer understanding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back