Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the Natal chart really fully represent all souls

darkmonkey666

What about people that have meditated in a past life and become somewhat advanced before or older souls.

What about people that seemingly just came here without putting thought into where the stars are.

What about a person that wanted to try and come here for some reason but failed at the first try either an abortion or they died near birth and they want to try and come back ASAP or keep trying till they incarnate.

The natal chart can’t possibly fully represent such a person can it.

I do say the Natal Chart IS representative of the energies in a persons life a lot. The general disposition no matter what from experience. I also say though that once someone starts meditating they can quickly (as in usually the space of a few months or much shorter) over come anything they want in it with a little effort once they understand how it works in their lives.

It seems to me also at some point in advancement the Natal Chart doesn’t fully represent a person anymore cause they overcome it and become their own person.

Also couldn’t someone invoke an opposing or completely different sign energies to the one that is most prominent in their chart and become a completely different person.

slyscorpion said:
What about people that have meditated in a past life and become somewhat advanced before or older souls.

What about people that seemingly just came here without putting thought into where the stars are.

What about a person that wanted to try and come here for some reason but failed at the first try either an abortion or they died near birth and they want to try and come back ASAP or keep trying till they incarnate.

The natal chart can’t possibly fully represent such a person can it.

I do say the Natal Chart IS representative of the energies in a persons life a lot. The general disposition no matter what from experience. I also say though that once someone starts meditating they can quickly (as in usually the space of a few months or much shorter) over come anything they want in it with a little effort once they understand how it works in their lives.

It seems to me also at some point in advancement the Natal Chart doesn’t fully represent a person anymore cause they overcome it and become their own person.

Also couldn’t someone invoke an opposing or completely different sign energies to the one that is most prominent in their chart and become a completely different person.
Well I can say with certainty it does my chart describes me to a T you have to also consider the angles of the planets with other planets the houses signs they are in especially the degrees, the north and south nodes are usually of great importance aswell as the 1st house. Just as an example I read in a book once that if you look at your moon and how it intersects with mercury, it’s supposed to teach you a lesson about yourself it can either be a tough one, or a simple one. I don’t know about reincarnated soul who failed but I think it makes little difference unless since the soul enters the body AT birth, not before so, so if say the baby dies it was already influenced by the transits. Remember you need to look at every minuscule detail about your chart to fully understand it. Hope this helped. :)

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back