Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i think ill do a saturn square

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hey, im thinking about doing a Saturn square, but I don't know. my transiting Saturn is in aspect with a retrograde natal planet that happens to be effecting a certain house and Saturn just left a house and is beginning the new house. Jupiter is right behind it though if that would make it better. my reason for the square is self discipline and im not sure as to what I should say. what about: "I am becoming self disciplined in a safe, positive and healthy way for me", but I was also wanted a stronger will if the square would do that, if so how would I say it?

"finger pistols"

Big Dipper said:
hey, im thinking about doing a Saturn square, but I don't know. my transiting Saturn is in aspect with a retrograde natal planet that happens to be effecting a certain house and Saturn just left a house and is beginning the new house. Jupiter is right behind it though if that would make it better. my reason for the square is self discipline and im not sure as to what I should say. what about: "I am becoming self disciplined in a safe, positive and healthy way for me", but I was also wanted a stronger will if the square would do that, if so how would I say it?

"finger pistols"

It isn’t all bad (But it can be) unlike some people say especially if Saturn rules or Co-rules your chart. (You are Capricorn or Aquarius Rising or have it in the first house or within 5 degrees of the Ascendant from the 12th this also probably applies if it’s conjunct the main Chart ruler) it probably is more likely to go bad for someone without having it strong in their chart. That is my experience. It also probably depends what sign it’s in as well. Someone should have done more studying and sharing of experiences with this it would have been interesting. It’s obvious in some cases this could be quite useful especially for Neptune induced Mental health stuff and gaining influence power and respect of people advancing in a career and probably some other things. But it also obviously causes some problems in people’s life that can even be really serious or tragic. So I don’t know what to say on this. It just is a warning on the page. Obviously it has helped some people.

Personally I like its energy in Aquarius but I didn’t much in Capricorn.

If you choose to do this be aware and watch for signs it’s going badly if so stop and do a lot of Surya. It probably is better energy in Aquarius though. If you do start this then don’t do it when it’s retrograde is my best advice. It goes retrograde May 10th. The energy of Saturn is worse retrograde than direct so really bad idea to do it in retrograde. In fact I suspect this is what a lot of people that did this at first and had problems that lead to the warning did. Anyways unlike with Jupiter where it may even enhance the working retrograde with Saturn just makes it way more malific

This working really did help out someone I know a lot in some very obvious ways and personally with me in Aquarius this working did positive things too. Tried it in Capricorn and didn’t like it at all nor have good results. Would never have suggested anyone do this in that sign. In Aquarius it almost feels like it helps resolve and get rid of enemy energy relating to Saturn by loosening it and getting it more in the aura where it can more easily be cleansed. This is just my experience doesn’t mean it will for everyone. I found this helpful.

Just my two cents.

So I know it’s not all bad all the time.

Your choice just be aware and be careful.

You should instead use a square to empower any planet which is in a negative aspect with Saturn in order to offset the toll Saturn takes on that planet in your chart. As for self-discipline, you could start a 40 day working on that with the Runic Kabbalah, especially Sowilo when the moon goes into waning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back