Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astrology and Mythology

Aynonnn

How do constellations and stars have stories associated with them? I've always wondered.

Hail Satan

How is because people over history ensured it was here for people today. Why is the question you should be asking. And also, what, what about this mythology is relevant to me or me studying astrology?

If you spiritually advance to a point of sensitivity and meditate on these questions you will receive the answers in the mythology, but you can see the patterns that astrology dictates in everyday human life if you become aware enough of them. Then your everyday routine will observe the "mythology" of your town or wherever you live, lol.

The Gods left us these stories so that when things were tough, we had some cultural forms through which we could still psychically aid ourselves with in the expansion of our knowledge. Im sure you know they left allegories relating to things like the chakras in a lot of their mythology. Like with anything fanciful some people took this for literal especially in the post Roman times, and this came with the denunciation of the spiritual. Now that we have modern culture and the internet we literally have the JoS, so the mythology for a lot of people is thrown out the window because they get overexcited at the direct knowledge it gives. Astrology is one thing which benefits from it though but like with the poppits and ouija boards the stories can be put in a similar understanding that you don't need the stories to understand astrology it just makes it easier sometimes. You dont need poppits to do magic but--. It's a similar kind of thing to that, mythology is not 100% important just the expression and its allegories which you don't exactly need if you are fully adhering to the eight fold path of Astarte for example.

The stories contain allegories which help you understand how the planetary or stellar body relates or affects the human form in different ways. When astrology becomes a science we might lose these cool little stories, but for now we've still got a while lol.

Aynonnn said:
How do constellations and stars have stories associated with them? I've always wondered.

Hail Satan

Shit I'm sorry I didn't see it was your first post. I'm sure another member will elaborate on your questions. What I said about things being passed down is ultimately though, why the stories of the constellations exist. They are simply embedded in people's minds. An example is how we "worshipped jesus for centuries" but then Santa (which is an anagram of "Satan" if you hadn't noticed) turns up in the 40's in America from some old French Pagan folklore and all of a sudden everyone in the world loves Santa and way more than Jesus, visiting Santa and children getting little puppets of Santa everywhere, literally spitting in xianity's face because we were sick and tired of the constant wars in those times. The stories of the constellations are passed down in a similar way in that they just make sense to our collective soul and mind. We prefer them to the untrue equivalent.

People just go for it more, like they just went for Santa when he arrived, in astrology's case people go for the mythology instead of listening to all the pretentious idiots who hide behind telling someone generic stuff about how to make their life better + sensational terms like "shadow period" and all kinds of other coolio sounding stuff when really they just don't know what they're talking about lol. A big part of astrology is truth, and a scientific detached mindset in understanding how the stellar bodies affect a human incarnation. This serious truth which often concerns transformative and scary things like death, is much better understood through mythology which quite often depicts losses, violence and crisis situations- people who are drawn to the occult will naturally prefer this over people who talk about golden new age rainbow planets or something and bring up jesus every now and again. Some of those people actually make up imaginary planets because they read from somewhere more serious that there are points in the chart that are calculated and can be treated "similar to planets" so they take this and bs it up to make money off of people's ignorance here. Those people definitely aren't how we got here with astrology, and I'm still not answering your question properly XDD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back