Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it a bad time to request an astrology reading?

ASQV13886662080

I would like to know if it would be appropriate to purchase an astrology reading from Lydia or Hoodedcobra considering everything that's going on.

I know everyone is extremely busy lately, so I'd rather not pester about it, so I figured I'd ask here first.

This would be my first time requesting one after some years on and off of studying it myself that I'm considering the positive contribution that a fresh set of experienced eyes will provide.

I'd be more than patient following the purchase, just as long as I can assure communication through email.

ASQV13886662080 said:
I would like to know if it would be appropriate to purchase an astrology reading from Lydia or Hoodedcobra considering everything that's going on.

I know everyone is extremely busy lately, so I'd rather not pester about it, so I figured I'd ask here first.

This would be my first time requesting one after some years on and off of studying it myself that I'm considering the positive contribution that a fresh set of experienced eyes will provide.

I'd be more than patient following the purchase, just as long as I can assure communication through email.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 you probably have to wait:
| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Lydia may accept your order:
http://www.lydiasastrology.com/services.html

GG Allin said:
ASQV13886662080 said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 you probably have to wait:
| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Lydia may accept your order:
http://www.lydiasastrology.com/services.html

Yea thanks for the answer man but I already placed an order with Lydia, she responded promptly.

Honestly just find a reputible astrologer online who isnt a kike. They are way too busy right now. I ordered a reading back in september and still nothing, i wont bother them because they are important people in this world right now. But there's hundreds of good astrologers around. Just always be weary because you can get cursed from your birth chart, thats why i said no jew astrologers.

I am accepting orders, but there is quite a queue. I'm going through them as best as I can, and I hate having my fellow SS wait so long, but astrology can't be rushed. If you're ok with waiting then go ahead and place an order, and if you don't receive it after some months send me an email.

Taurus said:
Honestly just find a reputible astrologer online who isnt a kike. They are way too busy right now. I ordered a reading back in september and still nothing, i wont bother them because they are important people in this world right now. But there's hundreds of good astrologers around. Just always be weary because you can get cursed from your birth chart, thats why i said no jew astrologers.

1. NPC astrologers are usually more expensive
2. They give bullshit new age or xtardised readings, which makes them a waste of money.

Taurus said:

Easier said than done. Lol

Attempting to psychically guess who is a gentile or jew over the internet is a risk I'd rather avoid, as people can obviously lie.

At least with long term Satanists like HP Hoodedcobra and Lydia I can follow a trail that basically guarantees that they aren't infiltrators, let alone the fact of Hoodedcobra being a HP and the clergy trusting and appreciating Lydia.

Lydia said:
I am accepting orders, but there is quite a queue. I'm going through them as best as I can, and I hate having my fellow SS wait so long, but astrology can't be rushed. If you're ok with waiting then go ahead and place an order, and if you don't receive it after some months send me an email.

I appreciate the fact that you attend to quality time with your effort to delineation, so I'll wait patiently.

I already kind of spammed you with details as it is, so I thank you for bearing with me and responding promptly.

Taurus said:
That's very bad advice tbh.

Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

2. They give bullshit new age or xtardised readings, which makes them a waste of money.

yes it usually is more expensive, Lydia and Cobra are admirable for thier pricing for sure, but i think its kind of close minded to discount all astrologers who arent in our circle. Most of the new age christian stuff you speak of is out there (mostly on mega astrology sites) but astrology is a common practice with knowlege anyone can have. With that mentality why would anyone here read any astrology books or research any astrology on the internet if the resident astrologers are the only real astrologer? No.. most of the stuff on JoS astrology was just a refresher of what i already knew before Satanism.

Taurus said:
Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

yes it usually is more expensive, Lydia and Cobra are admirable for thier pricing for sure, but i think its kind of close minded to discount all astrologers who arent in our circle. Most of the new age christian stuff you speak of is out there (mostly on mega astrology sites) but astrology is a common practice with knowlege anyone can have. With that mentality why would anyone here read any astrology books or research any astrology on the internet if the resident astrologers are the only real astrologer? No.. most of the stuff on JoS astrology was just a refresher of what i already knew before Satanism.

Yeah, so how do you know which ones are the good ones? I still got to mention:

3. Computerised readings for the most part.

A huge waste of time and money to check which ones are reliables and which ones are not. Not to mention I never mentioned any other SS astrologer or the fact that people here could become good astrologers, but that is not done only through reading books. Theory is sterile without application. What more is needed is:

• practice reading charts;
• meditating on the zodiac signs, the elements, the houses, the planets... each portion that can make a chart, as that what leads to understanding energies deeply and it's also what non-SS are incapable of doing because of deeply flawed and watered-down meditation ways and enemy interference.
• getting taught more by the Gods like Furcas, Azazel and other experts, who know more, better and more in-depth than what any human book could ever teach you (considering all the period since the fall started in Ancient Egypt a little before the enemy Akhenaton murdered his way to the throne, which means not even Greek texts can compare).

Stormblood said:
Taurus said:
Stormblood said:

A huge waste of time and money to check which ones are reliables and which ones are not. Not to mention I never mentioned any other SS astrologer or the fact that people here could become good astrologers, but that is not done only through reading books. Theory is sterile without application. What more is needed is:

• meditating on the zodiac signs, the elements, the houses, the planets... each portion that can make a chart, as that what leads to understanding energies deeply and it's also what non-SS are incapable of doing because of deeply flawed and watered-down meditation ways and enemy interference.
• getting taught more by the Gods like Furcas, Azazel and other experts, who know more, better and more in-depth than what any human book could ever teach you (considering all the period since the fall started in Ancient Egypt a little before the enemy Akhenaton murdered his way to the throne, which means not even Greek texts can compare).
If i was looking for an astrologer quality's i would look for would simply be a well rounded astrological konowlege, and in my case, not jewish.

Because that's all i think astrology is. Skill. Explain too me how a SS who can meditate on elemental energies is an advantage in regards to a reading, because normie astrologers have proven to have exponential knowledge on energy and how they manifest in chart placements by expierence reading many charts and people. On the JoS "Azazels Astrology" the God Azazel with all his knowledge of energy and everything gave maxine the same knowledge about astrology i have already previously read from humans(with all due respect, the knowlege came from the gods to begin with). I dont think there is a energy/spiritual/meditative advantage because in the end the reading comes out in words.

Whenever i get my reading im expecting a skilled birth chart reading not a phsycic reading.

Stormblood said:
Taurus said:
Stormblood said:

I like to maintain a quote for new era history classes: "remember kids, Akhenaten was an asshole".

Stormblood said:

Bouncing off of this, the only way one can really know the good ones from the bad is through gained experience and comparing the information given to what's on Azazel's Astrology.

I had a moment where I was reading a mainstream book on astrology, and there was some decent information in there, especially in regards to learning how to actually interpret a natal chart (What a House is, aspects, etc..). There came a point though where the author stated that she feels the 4th House represents the father and the 10th House represents the mother.

If I didn't know any better, I could have just taken that and ran with it without having much to tell me otherwise. Chances are, a number of people who have purchased that book probably did exactly that. But knowing what was stated on Azazel's Astrology, as well as details from my own natal chart, I could sniff this out and exclude it. It worried me, though, because what if I didn't know better? What if she said some wrong shit about the vertex, which I don't understand anything about at all? Or that Part of Fortune thing? It's for this reason that I don't look to outside sources much at all for astrology info unless it's about something I already have an understanding of.

Taurus said:
Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

If i was looking for an astrologer quality's i would look for would simply be a well rounded astrological konowlege, and in my case, not jewish.

Because that's all i think astrology is. Skill. Explain too me how a SS who can meditate on elemental energies is an advantage in regards to a reading, because normie astrologers have proven to have exponential knowledge on energy and how they manifest in chart placements by expierence reading many charts and people. On the JoS "Azazels Astrology" the God Azazel with all his knowledge of energy and everything gave maxine the same knowledge about astrology i have already previously read from humans(with all due respect, the knowlege came from the gods to begin with). I dont think there is a energy/spiritual/meditative advantage because in the end the reading comes out in words.

Whenever i get my reading im expecting a skilled birth chart reading not a phsycic reading.

Astrology is not a logical science. It's a spiritual science. The stronger your psychic abilities, the better your readings, as spiritual sciences are right-brained. A strong intuition and perception is needed, as a chart is ultimately just a drawing of an entire soul. You're taking a peek inside this soul. Words only serve to transpose what you understand from it and the left hemisphere only serves to give structure and organisation to the way you present the information to the reader. Reading a chart can be tiring, as for using psychic abilties energy is required.

So that's where the advantage lies: stronger psychic abilties and, going back to what I originally wrote, the application of these abilities in order to understand the energies you are "reading". Spiritual Satanism is the real world, not the make-believe world of the NPCs who aimlessly wonder this world, with no understanding or control on their actions and the energies that influence them. The only ones to live outside the jewtrix on this planets are us SS and all the enemies in the know.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
Stormblood said:

Bouncing off of this, the only way one can really know the good ones from the bad is through gained experience and comparing the information given to what's on Azazel's Astrology.

I had a moment where I was reading a mainstream book on astrology, and there was some decent information in there, especially in regards to learning how to actually interpret a natal chart (What a House is, aspects, etc..). There came a point though where the author stated that she feels the 4th House represents the father and the 10th House represents the mother.

If I didn't know any better, I could have just taken that and ran with it without having much to tell me otherwise. Chances are, a number of people who have purchased that book probably did exactly that. But knowing what was stated on Azazel's Astrology, as well as details from my own natal chart, I could sniff this out and exclude it. It worried me, though, because what if I didn't know better? What if she said some wrong shit about the vertex, which I don't understand anything about at all? Or that Part of Fortune thing? It's for this reason that I don't look to outside sources much at all for astrology info unless it's about something I already have an understanding of.

Always be open minded to the energies in interpretations. I was going to say usually doesn’t but CAN or might in some person or people we can’t discount that the problem is if there is some exception somewhere that isn’t the rule cause there are all sorts of situations out there. People should use their intuition and psychic abilities in this and not just discount what they sense because some book or site says it has to be a certain way. The fourth house is the childhood and home life in general as well as usually the mother. Later in life the fourth house comes to represent the home the person is living in and in old age the experience the person has in the home somewhat like in younger age (why it’s important to work on clearing karma if something like Saturn is here).

This is my interpretation both from reading stuff on the JOS and I admit some other articles various places on astrology but I tried to keep a mindset of truth on it.

Lydia said:

i too would like to get a reading sometime, i would like to order perhaps when u got less of a list, but if u are consistantly getting new clients then maybe i should go ahead and order soon.

does seem a bit of a hectic time to get it done but worst case senerio the internet goes down and i cant get it done at all lol.

Stormblood said:
Taurus said:
Stormblood said:

Astrology is not a logical science. It's a spiritual science. The stronger your psychic abilities, the better your readings, as spiritual sciences are right-brained. A strong intuition and perception is needed, as a chart is ultimately just a drawing of an entire soul. You're taking a peek inside this soul. Words only serve to transpose what you understand from it and the left hemisphere only serves to give structure and organisation to the way you present the information to the reader. Reading a chart can be tiring, as for using psychic abilties energy is required.

So that's where the advantage lies: stronger psychic abilties and, going back to what I originally wrote, the application of these abilities in order to understand the energies you are "reading". Spiritual Satanism is the real world, not the make-believe world of the NPCs who aimlessly wonder this world, with no understanding or control on their actions and the energies that influence them. The only ones to live outside the jewtrix on this planets are us SS and all the enemies in the know.
Yeah, i guess

slyscorpion said:
Always be open minded to the energies in interpretations. I was going to say usually doesn’t but CAN or might in some person or people we can’t discount that the problem is if there is some exception somewhere that isn’t the rule cause there are all sorts of situations out there. People should use their intuition and psychic abilities in this and not just discount what they sense because some book or site says it has to be a certain way. The fourth house is the childhood and home life in general as well as usually the mother. Later in life the fourth house comes to represent the home the person is living in and in old age the experience the person has in the home somewhat like in younger age (why it’s important to work on clearing karma if something like Saturn is here).

This is my interpretation both from reading stuff on the JOS and I admit some other articles various places on astrology but I tried to keep a mindset of truth on it.

If there is someone out there where their 4th House is corresponding to their father and 10th House corresponding to their mother, then that would likely be explained by the theory that the 4th House is the less dominant/more feminine parent and 10th House is the more dominant/more masculine parent, which will typically be the mother and father, respectively. I'm willing to give that idea consideration. Failing that, the only explanation I can think of for a person's 4th House corresponding more to their father and 10th House corresponding more to their mother would be aspects, signs of planets, transits/progressions, etc.. I have a planet good for relations with my father in my 10th that's heavily countered by my 4th House placements, aspects to my Sun and my Saturn's placement.

If a person has an outright exception to the domains of their Houses that can't be explained by aspects, current transits, planetary placements, progressions and so on, then that would be a very, very odd exception to the rule. This could theoretically mean that a person's chart ruler could actually be the ruler of their 7th House instead of the 1st; that planets in their 3rd House are affecting their philosophical/religious beliefs and foreign travel experiences whereas their 9th House planets are affecting their intelligence/communications and relations with siblings and the immediate area. I'm all for being open-minded about shit but this seems particularly implausible, or at least so rare that it can be regarded as a highly unlikely exception to the rule. It also still renders what the author said in that book invalid since they contended that the father is of the 4th House and the mother of the 10th, with no mention of this sometimes not being the case or anything of the sort.

Taurus said:
Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

Tousché point.

Stormblood said:
Taurus said:
Stormblood said:

Tousché/r point. Lol

Lydia gives great readings and it's worth the wait. It's a good excuse to practice some patience and be rewarded for it.

Lydia said:
i too would like to get a reading if its possible for you. :)
Also is exact time of birth necessary?

Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:
It is possible, but there will be a fairly long wait (my apologies in advance).

Exact birth time is best, but if you have it within an hour or so this will be fine. If you don't have your birth time within an hour then try contacting the hospital you were born in to see if they have a record.

Lydia said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lydia said:
It is possible, but there will be a fairly long wait (my apologies in advance).

Exact birth time is best, but if you have it within an hour or so this will be fine. If you don't have your birth time within an hour then try contacting the hospital you were born in to see if they have a record.

:)

Taurus said:
Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

Yeah, i guess

I've gotten readings from "reputable" astrologists, Lydia, and HPHC. The non SS pretty much just interpreted from whatever book they read and gave "this could happen" kind of advice. Lydia gave me extremely in-depth insight on my birth chart and the different paths that I could take and what I can use to my advantage. HPHC gave me absolute soul changing and life changing advice in just a few sentences which would have caused me a ton of isolation and loneliness if I was to learn this lesson the hard way. (I think I read he meditates on peoples charts like sigils correct me if I'm wrong)

People want answers and direction I get it but other astrologists do not compare to an SS in my opinion. Both Lydia and HPHC are worth the wait in the quality of their readings.

ModernMage said:
I've gotten readings from "reputable" astrologists, Lydia, and HPHC. The non SS pretty much just interpreted from whatever book they read and gave "this could happen" kind of advice. Lydia gave me extremely in-depth insight on my birth chart and the different paths that I could take and what I can use to my advantage. HPHC gave me absolute soul changing and life changing advice in just a few sentences which would have caused me a ton of isolation and loneliness if I was to learn this lesson the hard way. (I think I read he meditates on peoples charts like sigils correct me if I'm wrong)

People want answers and direction I get it but other astrologists do not compare to an SS in my opinion. Both Lydia and HPHC are worth the wait in the quality of their readings.

Thank you :)

I've had to slow down this past while due to things that needed to be taken care of, but am getting back into astrology at a better pace so hopefully my wait time will decrease a lot. I appreciate how patiently people have been waiting, as I enjoy helping my fellow SS however I can.

Lydia said:

howdy, I've been wanting to do a reading lately, but I've been trying to get the records on my exact birthtime, but I cant since the virus is keeping the record place vacant, but I know what time I was born. the people I asked all said "around 11pm" but id say it was earlier and they just rounded up, so if I use 10:45pm (halfway between 10:30 and 11) would that be alright or should I wait until I contact "the wise man" (the guy with the record)?

*finger pistols*

ASQV13886662080 said:
Stormblood said:
Taurus said:

Tousché/r point. Lol
Hey man I wanted to quote you here because I think your computer will be able to do this as it was able to do it before in 2019.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41243

Big Dipper said:
howdy, I've been wanting to do a reading lately, but I've been trying to get the records on my exact birthtime, but I cant since the virus is keeping the record place vacant, but I know what time I was born. the people I asked all said "around 11pm" but id say it was earlier and they just rounded up, so if I use 10:45pm (halfway between 10:30 and 11) would that be alright or should I wait until I contact "the wise man" (the guy with the record)?

*finger pistols*
Hello, you can order with that birth time, and as my queue is some months anyway, you can email me again letting me know if you've managed to contact the record place. If you are unable to get your exact birth time, that birth time you mentioned will be 99% accurate enough for a reading :)

Jack said:
ASQV13886662080 said:
Stormblood said:

Tousché/r point. Lol
Hey man I wanted to quote you here because I think your computer will be able to do this as it was able to do it before in 2019.

Hey, I don't come on the forums that much lately. It would be quicker for you to just contact me on telegram. I'll be doing a bit of computer reworking, transferring, installing new OS etc. We'll see if I'm up for what you'll be needing soon.

ASQV13886662080 said:
Jack said:
ASQV13886662080 said:
Tousché/r point. Lol

Hey, I don't come on the forums that much lately. It would be quicker for you to just contact me on telegram. I'll be doing a bit of computer reworking, transferring, installing new OS etc. We'll see if I'm up for what you'll be needing soon.
I deleted telegram and I don't have your email. Email me if you have my email or give me yours so I'll email you.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

*finger pistols*
Hello, you can order with that birth time, and as my queue is some months anyway, you can email me again letting me know if you've managed to contact the record place. If you are unable to get your exact birth time, that birth time you mentioned will be 99% accurate enough for a reading :)

Hi lydia, i've been thinking about the natal chart order I placed a while back- it was the full reading with solar return and whatnot- and I'm thinking that I don't really need the solar return I don't know how much of a time saver it would be, but I'd like to try to save you some time all together, so I don't need the solar return. I don't want a refund either. I'll be placing more orders in the future, not sure when, like a saturn return if you do those. My saturn return looks really complicated and im more interested in that than the solar return for this year. I thought I was gonna die this year, but im still here :D, which is why I bought the reading, but I was going to buy a reading anyway and still will throughout the future. My saturn return isn't for some years, so I have time before then. I still want the rest of the order I'm only canceling the solar return part. I eventually found my birth time to the minute and I think I sent it through your website, but I don't know if you got it, basically I was 3 minutes off, but it made a big difference, such as a couple planets being in different houses, one of them on the cusp of the death house....scary. that's pretty much it and as always: no rush :D

Big Dipper said:
Hi lydia, i've been thinking about the natal chart order I placed a while back- it was the full reading with solar return and whatnot- and I'm thinking that I don't really need the solar return I don't know how much of a time saver it would be, but I'd like to try to save you some time all together, so I don't need the solar return. I don't want a refund either. I'll be placing more orders in the future, not sure when, like a saturn return if you do those. My saturn return looks really complicated and im more interested in that than the solar return for this year. I thought I was gonna die this year, but im still here :D, which is why I bought the reading, but I was going to buy a reading anyway and still will throughout the future. My saturn return isn't for some years, so I have time before then. I still want the rest of the order I'm only canceling the solar return part. I eventually found my birth time to the minute and I think I sent it through your website, but I don't know if you got it, basically I was 3 minutes off, but it made a big difference, such as a couple planets being in different houses, one of them on the cusp of the death house....scary. that's pretty much it and as always: no rush :D

My apologies for being behind on emails, I needed to take some time off. Solar Return's don't take much time for me to do and are easy enough if I'm doing the rest of your order anyway, so I can do it for your next SR year instead :)

As for Saturn Return, I don't do readings for those, as they are different, but I can take a look at yours and see what areas you may need to prepare for. When I go through my emails I'll contact you through there.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

My apologies for being behind on emails, I needed to take some time off. Solar Return's don't take much time for me to do and are easy enough if I'm doing the rest of your order anyway, so I can do it for your next SR year instead :)

As for Saturn Return, I don't do readings for those, as they are different, but I can take a look at yours and see what areas you may need to prepare for. When I go through my emails I'll contact you through there.

okie dokie :D . I get nervous when I bring up stuff like orders, because I don't want people to think I'm rushing them lol. I grew up in a house with some people that had to fulfill orders and they would always tell people that it's done when it's done and they would yell and bitch at people who kept asking them questions on their orders and the people I lived with would add a "stupid fee". People would even come to our house and ask if its done, waking us all up and we put up a paper on the door explaining the stupid fee :lol: It got to a point that when the dickhead I grew up with had a friend come over and without even knowing who it was started yelling: "IT'S NOT DONE, IT'S NOT FUCKING DONE", then they started throwing stuff. And that guy wasn't there for the orders lmao. Those were funny times. But also, I would appreciate the saturn return a lot. It looks like a big ol' fashion "run for your lives" type of mess. thank you

Big Dipper said:
okie dokie :D . I get nervous when I bring up stuff like orders, because I don't want people to think I'm rushing them lol. I grew up in a house with some people that had to fulfill orders and they would always tell people that it's done when it's done and they would yell and bitch at people who kept asking them questions on their orders and the people I lived with would add a "stupid fee". People would even come to our house and ask if its done, waking us all up and we put up a paper on the door explaining the stupid fee :lol: It got to a point that when the dickhead I grew up with had a friend come over and without even knowing who it was started yelling: "IT'S NOT DONE, IT'S NOT FUCKING DONE", then they started throwing stuff. And that guy wasn't there for the orders lmao. Those were funny times. But also, I would appreciate the saturn return a lot. It looks like a big ol' fashion "run for your lives" type of mess. thank you

Lol! To be honest, the reason I'm not so active here these days is because every time I make a post, it gets derailed into "where's my order?". I think I might actually prefer it if someone started a thread to complain about me and all complaints went there, leaving me free to post often again. Lol.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

Lol! To be honest, the reason I'm not so active here these days is because every time I make a post, it gets derailed into "where's my order?". I think I might actually prefer it if someone started a thread to complain about me and all complaints went there, leaving me free to post often again. Lol.

oh wow that's got to be annoying.
Suffering-From-Success.jpg

What you could do is make an alt account and call it "stormblood 2" :lol: and just color the character's hair blue from red. THAT would be funny for like a couple weeks.

Lydia said:
Big Dipper said:

Where is my order? Oh, wait. You already delivered it 2 years ago :lol:

Lydia said:

Off topic

Hey Lydia, I'm sorry I'm contacting you this way, but I also didn't think contacting you per email would be any less bothersome. I was looking for a backup of a post you made many years ago on yahoo groups about a method for finding someone's unknown birthtime (at which hour were they born), do you happen to have it still somewhere? Perhaps you could even make a post on the forums about it, I'm sure it will help many.

I've been looking for it for days now, I believe I must have had it on my old device which got broken and couldn't revive.

If anyone has it or remembers it, please do post it. I would very much appreciate it!!

Brea said:

Brea sorry but one cannot rectify the reality of this or the situation on Lydia's behalf, or what circumstance may be at work [issues happen]. Please contact Lydia with this.

She would never do this negatively towards anyone. To my knowledge she has served for 5 years without any issues, but only delays, which are to be expected due to life demands and volume which is beyond what anyone can reasonably control at all times.

Personally also, because I am out of control with work, I may go for the policy of issuing refunds later this year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back