Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dealing with Sociopaths, Pluto and Mars?

Sundara

I find most of my worst struggles as of lately to be related to my Mars and Pluto. Taxes, inheritance, law suits, people with high amounts of power and status, power struggles. This is also tied into Saturn and Neptune. A lack of self esteem and personal boundaries plus a hint of naivety, I’ve found myself cornered by some folk who have a lot of money and have taken advantage of me over the course of years without realizing it. Now that I’m trying to free myself of their grasps, they’re revealing who they truly are. I also believe they are tied in with the Jews, as one said in the past “I just love the jewish people.” They have stated they are doing this because I “shouldn’t have moved away from them.” Disturbing sociopathic things. I’ve gotten some guidance from the gods, they really came through for this situation in particular, it has been a nasty surprise. I’m grateful that I’ve gotten a temporary solution, but this seems to be a pattern in my life. People, men in particular, seeming very charming and safe (I specifically look for safety) only to have them turn out to be highly calculated and manipulative. One attempted to murder me in the past (he got arrested) others have threatened to kill themselves or kill me when I won’t be with them. This comes out of no where, my friends even notice and ask why the actual fuck does this happen constantly. These aren’t random people I meet online either, these are people I either grew up with or knew very well, or people I’ve worked with and had a solid friendship with. I had been warned in high school by my GD of dangerous men in my life and I now understand what he was saying, I’ve still found myself caught up in an obscene situation.

I’ve started a sun square for non spiritual matters regarding this, Saturn is transiting personal planets so I’ve been reluctant to start the Saturn square. What other recommendations and workings could target this matter specifically, and be used during the sun square or after the sun square. Any other recommendations for this?
Pluto is currently square my Venus as well.

If I’m remembering correctly, only one square should be done at a time.

You have to know the Charts of the people in your life. If your boyfriend has Saturn on your Ruler, on your Uranus and in your 1st house and you don't even know that, you are probably going to be killed one day.
Learn astrology and you will know people in your life and if they can be dangerous.
Use black magick if you need to, don't be afraid to destroy them, as they wouldn't care if they destroy you.

WiseDragon said:
You have to know the Charts of the people in your life. If your boyfriend has Saturn on your Ruler, on your Uranus and in your 1st house and you don't even know that, you are probably going to be killed one day.
Learn astrology and you will know people in your life and if they can be dangerous.
Use black magick if you need to, don't be afraid to destroy them, as they wouldn't care if they destroy you.

Tricky to say, for most that would make sense, but my chart rulers are not only all outer planets aside from Jupiter, but is Saturn as well. Everyone in my dating range has Saturn conjunct a chart ruler, due to its slow movement, which makes sense if you’re correct about Saturn on a chart ruler. I have also had wonderful friendships and a few wonderful relations with this still being a factor too. I’ll have to try and get their chart information to see what may offset these Saturn aspects.

Astrology is useful but it shouldn't be the only tool you rely on. Sometimes you may not have a chance to elicit information to draw a chart, or to read it, and read it accurately, so becoming consciously aware of the patterns and scripts that sociopaths operate on will help you sniff them out, recognize them in the moment, and cut them out before they get too entangled in your life. You can do this by reading up on criminal psychology. It's what I did and it's helped me alot.

I recommend giving Games Criminals Play by Bud Allen a read. It's mandatory to read among prison staff in some institutions, written by people who would know better than anybody, and it's one of the best books I've ever seen that lays out how these people work, and how to identify them when they're scheming to pull something. Inside the Criminal Mind by Stanton Samenow is also great. You can really see the archetypal mars/pluto energies in his analysis of these sorts of characters.

Besides, I'm not so sure that astrology will give you the whole story. Some people are fundamentally broken, others become that way, and the rest are just jewish. You should do some introspection as well because if all you ever seem to attract are dysfunctional, predatory people, it's probably because you're sending prey signals and unconsciously inviting them into your life.

curio said:
Astrology is useful but it shouldn't be the only tool you rely on. Sometimes you may not have a chance to elicit information to draw a chart, or to read it, and read it accurately, so becoming consciously aware of the patterns and scripts that sociopaths operate on will help you sniff them out, recognize them in the moment, and cut them out before they get too entangled in your life. You can do this by reading up on criminal psychology. It's what I did and it's helped me alot.

I recommend giving Games Criminals Play by Bud Allen a read. It's mandatory to read among prison staff in some institutions, written by people who would know better than anybody, and it's one of the best books I've ever seen that lays out how these people work, and how to identify them when they're scheming to pull something. Inside the Criminal Mind by Stanton Samenow is also great. You can really see the archetypal mars/pluto energies in his analysis of these sorts of characters.

Besides, I'm not so sure that astrology will give you the whole story. Some people are fundamentally broken, others become that way, and the rest are just jewish. You should do some introspection as well because if all you ever seem to attract are dysfunctional, predatory people, it's probably because you're sending prey signals and unconsciously inviting them into your life.

The physical and astral always meet, includes science. This is an astrology forum, and this is to help absolve problems through astrology and to help understand astrology better. The state of somebodies soul reflects the planetary energies differently, certainly. I’ve known a lot of Jews to be prone towards being Capricorn but that wouldn’t mean most Capricorn’s are Jewish. Amongst heavy introspection and working externally, there should be spiritual workings done in unison to really resolve a difficult issue. Then, there are situations that do appear to be out of people’s control at times. Astrological foresight helps in that immensely and sometimes you’ve got to move heaven and earth to unfurl a situation that’s crept upon you or has gotten out of hand. We’re always doing everything we can to better ourselves and all input is massively appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back