Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inside Degrees

Taurus

Very interesting degree interpretations
https://aquaorfire.net/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html

TAURUS 23
A salamander glowing red-orange.
Burning up with the inner flame of creative activity in the soul realms. The inner life raging with power--an insistent force. A level of attunement to the central flame of your being that will not quit. The impassioned desire to manifest perfectly what lives inside. The alchemical intention to burn away the dross and return to pristine selfhood at long last. An extremely sharply motivated path of development. Difficult to harness, yet the mastery called for is just what you seek to embody, and anything more reasonáble seems easy and lazy. One-pointed drive to strip away all but self and be true to self in a fashion which will burn a hole in the world.

Taurus said:
Honestly to me this just seems like fancy talk trying to make people feel good about themselves. I don't see any real value in that interpretation. It doesnt seem to have much at all to do with the Taurus sign itself.
I could be wrong here ofc.

Shael said:
Taurus said:
Honestly to me this just seems like fancy talk trying to make people feel good about themselves. I don't see any real value in that interpretation. It doesnt seem to have much at all to do with the Taurus sign itself.
I could be wrong here ofc.
I think you just have to see how it applys to you. The author does talk a bit overbearing and creatively.

There is also Janduz degree interpretation used by Astrotheme which are less fancy and very accurate in my expirence in my chart and reading famous peoples charts. Type some of your sign degrees in and see.

https://www.astrotheme.com/the_360_symbolic_degrees.php

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back