Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus/Pluto Aspects in Synastry

Hello, all; I've another question pertaining to synastry.

From what I read on HPS Maxine's post on the matter, in addition to looking at other sources of information whilst trying to sift out the bullshit, hard aspects between one's Venus and another's Pluto will bring the worst results in terms of obsessive love on the part of the Pluto person. However, I was curious as to how the trine and sextile aspects come into play here, and what one could expect from a relationship between two people with such an aspect.

To illustrate with an example, partner A's Venus is in Cancer with partner B's Pluto in Scorpio. The trine aspect is very tight, within one degree. This also puts B's Pluto in A's 8th House. For the sake of including some additional factors:

1) A's Pluto is square B's Venus, but with a wider orb at about five to six degrees.
2) B's Venus is conjunct A's Sun by one to two degrees.
3) Neither A nor B have Venus/Pluto aspects within their own natal charts.

In addition to these natal aspects, A's progressed Venus is about to conjoin B's natal Sun - and because B's Sun forms a tight square aspect to their own Pluto, A's progressed Venus will be squaring B's natal Pluto at the same time. While all of this is happening, B's progressed Venus is conjunct their own natal Jupiter by less than one degree.

Any and all insights on the matter as well as information about soft Venus/Pluto aspects are deeply appreciated. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back