Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A doubt about minor aspects

BlackSnake

Hello everyone! I have a doubt about the aspects and their influence. I know that the hard aspects (conjunction, opposition, square) are stronger and more intense than the soft ones (trine and sextile). I was wondering if minor hard aspects such as inconjunct, semisquare, sesquiquadrate, quintile, are stronger too. For example, a perfect semisquare is stronger than a perfect sextile or trine?
Are the minor aspects weaker?
Thank you.

Hail Satana!

Think of the planets, signs, and major aspects as the main dish. The minor ones (and other things) are like the spices to the main dish.
Find the major interpretive values first, then you can start doing the minor fancy things to create a coherent reading.

They are minor because they are weaker and their influence is generally not felt too strongly compared to the major ones.

Sure many astrologers don't use them them, but if you appreciate using them and can find meaning from using them, then go ahead. That being said, research and works on such subjects are scant, so you will have to experiment with what works for you eventually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back