Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Transitting Saturn over chartruler and Venus

Ravenheart666

So let's say that very soon my chart ruler and Venus will undergo a conjunct Saturn transit.

I've looked around a site ( https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html ) and what, supposedly, I should expect from this is a period of hung-ups and difficulties related to my finances, relationships and in general my own person, but also a time to "grow up and mature".

The way the subject is confronted doesn't really convince me , and I have a feeling this is way more serious.

Is this more or less narrowed down correctly or I should expect much worse? I'd like to hear on your opinions , It would be of very big help. Maybe some of you already had experienced such transit and can offer some good advice. I'll stick to some Venus magical squares and boost up my aura. I'm somehow afraid that the all-around situation may inflict greater damage if I don't assess this astrological event correctly.

Thank you in advance for your time and answers , I'll be eagerly awaiting to read'em all!! XD :lol: :?

If you haven't done it already, it wouldn't hurt to also consider the houses ruled by Venus (those with Taurus and Libra on the cusp) and those ruled by your chart ruler. The affairs of these houses may experience problems or a solidification of a pre-existing situation. The same goes for the natal house the transiting Saturn is in.

Since Saturn will aspect your chart ruler, you can expect changes in your life in general as a whole, often in a restrictive way.

Lydia offers very informative and amazing predictive readings. If you can afford it, I highly advise you get an in-depth reading from her.

Saturn hitting chart ruler is like the time when its transiting through 1st house. Life feels like shit especially when Saturn retrogrades over it.

With that in mind and also that your finances and relationship will be crap I think you can assume something bad may happen. Maybe place your work at there will be pay cuts or layoffs due to whole coronavirus thing going on right now? :?
I dont know your natal chart or whats going on in your life so I have no idea how this may actually manifest for you; what I wrote above is simply idea how it may play out. Now is not good time for you to mindlessly spend money.

Stormblood said:
If you haven't done it already, it wouldn't hurt to also consider the houses ruled by Venus (those with Taurus and Libra on the cusp) and those ruled by your chart ruler. The affairs of these houses may experience problems or a solidification of a pre-existing situation. The same goes for the natal house the transiting Saturn is in.

Since Saturn will aspect your chart ruler, you can expect changes in your life in general as a whole, often in a restrictive way.

Lydia offers very informative and amazing predictive readings. If you can afford it, I highly advise you get an in-depth reading from her.
Thank you so much , this cleared a bit my mind , but still maybe because I'm bs for searching only positives this started to concern me a bit more. I'll check my SR again immediatly with what u told me in mind.

It depends on your chart as usual. If Saturn has been generally a good influence to you (as good as a malefic can be), then expect the likely outcome. If Saturn has always been something to kick your a$$, then start preparing.

When Saturn conjunct my chart ruler, nothing "bad" really happened. Positive life changes occurred though. Or maybe I'm just lucky. :lol:

Ravenheart666 said:
So let's say that very soon my chart ruler and Venus will undergo a conjunct Saturn transit.

I've looked around a site ( https://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html ) and what, supposedly, I should expect from this is a period of hung-ups and difficulties related to my finances, relationships and in general my own person, but also a time to "grow up and mature".

The way the subject is confronted doesn't really convince me , and I have a feeling this is way more serious.

Is this more or less narrowed down correctly or I should expect much worse? I'd like to hear on your opinions , It would be of very big help. Maybe some of you already had experienced such transit and can offer some good advice. I'll stick to some Venus magical squares and boost up my aura. I'm somehow afraid that the all-around situation may inflict greater damage if I don't assess this astrological event correctly.

Thank you in advance for your time and answers , I'll be eagerly awaiting to read'em all!! XD :lol: :?
CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN AND AURA OF PROTECTION is your only answer here. Seriously do these things and it will all go well.

luis said:
Ravenheart666 said:

CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN AND AURA OF PROTECTION is your only answer here. Seriously do these things and it will all go well.
Thanks , I would more than surely take that into consideration.

Thank you everybody for your opinions , it's been very helpful, I'll need to get back on my feet asap and get myself more cautious. It would have been so much easier if time wouldn't just sweep away in front of my eyes. no matter what I still find myself more advanced then let's say 2 years ago so all I need to do is overcome those little things also. Thanks again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back