Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Palmistry Help

Baolan666

Hello everyone.

I am aware that there are some posts about palmistry here, but I was wondering if there is anyone that would like to try/practice/read my palms.

I tried to read them by myself using books recommended here by other people and HPS Shannon, but I can't manage to read anything. My palms are completely different from each other and I find it very hard to compare them with book illustrations.

As far as I know, physical meeting is necessary for palmistry, which means it is a no-go. A photograph is not capable of rendering your hand perfectly in full for it to be examined. Furthermore, the sense of touch is also needed in palmistry. In other words, a palmist needs to touch your hand in order to understand certain developments.

I'm sorry I cannot help further.

Stormblood said:
As far as I know, physical meeting is necessary for palmistry, which means it is a no-go. A photograph is not capable of rendering your hand perfectly in full for it to be examined. Furthermore, the sense of touch is also needed in palmistry. In other words, a palmist needs to touch your hand in order to understand certain developments.

I'm sorry I cannot help further.

Thanks! I'd rather trust someone from JoS than some random gypsy, that's why I posted here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back