Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Combustion

Hi to all!

Whenever a planet comes very near to the Sun, it is divested of its brightness (luster). The said state is called combustion.

I never found anything in the Azazel astrology, and for this fact, I never gave it attention. But does this planetary combustion exists? If I use my logic, it can make sense: a planet overwhelmed by the energy of the Sun, which weaks the energies of the smaller planet.

I have Venus really close to the Sun (like < 1 degree), and the matters ruled by Venus doesn't go really well. A fact that brought me to ask this question.

Thanks for the attention.
HH

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

Whenever a planet comes very near to the Sun, it is divested of its brightness (luster). The said state is called combustion.

I never found anything in the Azazel astrology, and for this fact, I never gave it attention. But does this planetary combustion exists? If I use my logic, it can make sense: a planet overwhelmed by the energy of the Sun, which weaks the energies of the smaller planet.

I have Venus really close to the Sun (like < 1 degree), and the matters ruled by Venus doesn't go really well. A fact that brought me to ask this question.

HH

Not sure but Azazel astrology does mention something about combustion with Sun/Mercury aspect so maybe there is something to it. Personally I don't know if its true or not. Your problems with matters ruled by Venus could also be if planet is retrograde or is being hit by Neptune/Saturn aspect.

Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

HH

3 Degrees is the perfect where the Sun tends towards empowerment. Below 3 degrees, the Sun aspect tends towards "covering" the other planet in question, which does not really work with outer planets as much as inner planets. This most of the time works on Planet Mercury and not other planets, unless they are somehow afflicted.

3 Degrees is a golden standard. For example, a Mercury/Sun within 0 degree may cause a total combustion, making problems for Mercury or the mind. Sun/Mercury with 3 degrees can cause a brilliant mind.

What you experience may not be Sun related in itself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
3 Degrees is the perfect where the Sun tends towards empowerment. Below 3 degrees, the Sun aspect tends towards "covering" the other planet in question, which does not really work with outer planets as much as inner planets. This most of the time works on Planet Mercury and not other planets, unless they are somehow afflicted.

3 Degrees is a golden standard. For example, a Mercury/Sun within 0 degree may cause a total combustion, making problems for Mercury or the mind. Sun/Mercury with 3 degrees can cause a brilliant mind.

A bit late to the party on this one, but does this apply to fixed stars as well? Like a Sun at 9 degrees Gemini/Sagittarius? I started wondering after seeing a Sun conjunct the North Scale at exactly 18 degrees Scorpio.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hidden Warrior said:
Hi to all!

HH

Would you say that planets that are elementally connected to eachother in some way (like Mercury and Venus through Air sign synergy) if they are in tight with one another, that this is a more naturalised kind of an aspect and benefic. What about something like Saturn and Venus as well?

Am I right in perceiving that the Sun in this combust kind of aspect with the other fire planets, Mars and Jupiter, but particularly Mars as you said of the personal planets, leads to serious blind spots and issues ? Or is this also more natural (or with more potential to be sublimated)?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back