Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Future is never set in stone

darkmonkey666

If you are making predictions on your chart of if someone does it for you and you see something negative coming up just remember it doesn’t have to happen. We are meditating and cleansing our karma and also the future is more a projection of the path we are on now and where it will lead. Even detailed psychic predictions from the best psychic will not come true if we change our path in a way that prevents it from coming true.

So anyways I saw something coming in my chart this month it did happen exactly as I predicted and my intuition told me but I really used energy to fix the situation so it would not be an end to my friendship with someone. The person is back to normal now and I will be doing protection on them. Things can be stopped just remember that and the enemy may try to use the energies of our transits and solar and lunar returns and progressions etc against us. If a major event is going to happen though it should show up in at least two of these things the solar and lunar if not more and the two should tie toghether. Just be aware I had ascendant at 15 Aquarius on a lunar return and Saturn conjunct Pluto 22 degees in the 12th house and nothing at all happened. I was a lot more careful and aware that month though so who knows if I prevented something.

So things can be changed the thing is if I didn’t meditate or do or have protection that is when something bad might happen.

So try not to worry too much the future is never set in stone if we or others change path nothing bad will happen.

Just wanted to say that

slyscorpion said:
If you are making predictions on your chart of if someone does it for you and you see something negative coming up just remember it doesn’t have to happen. We are meditating and cleansing our karma and also the future is more a projection of the path we are on now and where it will lead. Even detailed psychic predictions from the best psychic will not come true if we change our path in a way that prevents it from coming true.

So anyways I saw something coming in my chart this month it did happen exactly as I predicted and my intuition told me but I really used energy to fix the situation so it would not be an end to my friendship with someone. The person is back to normal now and I will be doing protection on them. Things can be stopped just remember that and the enemy may try to use the energies of our transits and solar and lunar returns and progressions etc against us. If a major event is going to happen though it should show up in at least two of these things the solar and lunar if not more and the two should tie toghether. Just be aware I had ascendant at 15 Aquarius on a lunar return and Saturn conjunct Pluto 22 degees in the 12th house and nothing at all happened. I was a lot more careful and aware that month though so who knows if I prevented something.

So things can be changed the thing is if I didn’t meditate or do or have protection that is when something bad might happen.

So try not to worry too much the future is never set in stone if we or others change path nothing bad will happen.

Just wanted to say that
Awesome :)

sonnenkraft said:
sometimes i feel astrology is like a Matrix and we are locked down, honestly .
It would work , but as the war is intensifying it is better to just Ask the Gods and TELL THEM EVERTHING. I am prepared for special forces and was exercising a lot, but we are not supposed to fight the Wars as it is started by the enemy . Read my post about being a yogi maybe? .Lots of things clear out with being focussed .
For me it was just 2 years of void ( heavy void- didnt even know i was doing it for my studies as a habit since my childhood years).
Apart from that you really need to keep everything with Satan. Everything.
Things and situations will show up.
I never read astrology, sorry though. I always found it way too tough to comprehend . But things always worked out :) Talk to Him . I didnt even know but I kept praying to Him all these years after dedication , things really did open up

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back