Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why uranus neptune,pluto excluded?

Because they don't have any real of measurable effect on human life or natural circles as they are known on a small scale. The earth is not affected by them in any direct way.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Because they don't have any real of measurable effect on human life or natural circles as they are known on a small scale. The earth is not affected by them in any direct way.

I think they aren't measurable in the current state of science because it consists of details which contemporary spiritual knowledge can't measure. The only planet out of them worth measuring though in that understanding is Uranus for the fact that Neptune and Pluto have a benign influence which are extreme and will only crack when humanity manages to leave the Solar system. Uranus is of Air unlike the other 2 which are of the polarities of Water (hypersensitivity and over intensity/deathliness) the Moon being the Water measure of the polarity. The Moon which is the closest planet is meditation and few on Earth meditate so we can't include Neptune and Pluto on that reason as well.

Uranus can be understood by people here because it relates with the Sun which is light and what people can observe materially. As a planet it has a chaotic energy of its own but the symbolism of Aquarius as the Waterbearer doesn't mean it's to be ignored by the JoS especially not in the coming years. It rules social movements and how people think and flow in a mass sense which people in the authority of Satan need to be concerned with. The dynamics of Uranus and the Sun are what we work with when working on the chakras in certain ways for example. I think it concerns all of them in some way considering the Solar Plexus is of the Sun and all the other Fixed signs do not specifically rule any other chakra than Uranus which should co-rule the root chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back