Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Natal Chart

Length

Wow fucking wow. I did this and when i read and look what the houses and signs of my Natal Chart was and meant, i literally read my past and self like a book. It is fucked to see the reasons why on the energetic planetary level the things that i went through just because of my planets. Also, my nature overall and who i am as an individual is like wow. Reading the information was like reading all past and even current events that i was and am faced with. This also includes the sweets addiction with junk food. For that to even register is hilarious to say the least. But to describe me as it did is like wow.

I also notice something when i didn't have the time of birth correct. When i fixed it all else stayed the same besides my houses and what they mean as a result. Even still, there were still things in which i can say that i fit into to. So then the question then would be how these different houses can affect me as well. I also realize the environment one moves into results in the change of time and planets which could(should) readily affect your chart. Say if you were to move to mexico, the influences of the planets that birth you then would be change according to the environment that you live in so readings then would be altered as a result of how everything is affecting you at wherever you move to or go for that matter.

Amazing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back